• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by miniuser123

1. M

Post Google Camera with working portrait mode V8.2

Hi, anybody looking for a camera with image quality near GCam, might try my app designed for galaxy s7: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nz.android.sharpcameralite
  2. M

To be honest I have no spare time for this project at the moment because of real life job. Regarding your phone I think you should test a few camera apps from play store, which use camera2 api, and if you find a bug, report it to samsung. All the bugs in gcam you reported are because of bugs in...
  3. M

For me Pixel config with enhanced hdr+ is just about the same as nexus config as they use the same non zsl method. Slow shutter 2x definitely works in pixel config with enhanced hdr. Underexposure set to 0% will degrade dynamic range to about the level of zsl hdr+ which I agree is still decent...
  4. M

clear data and don't try 60 fps again:)
  5. M

Here is some more shutter modes added. Slow shutter X2 goes to 1/5 secs. X4 and X8 go even slower but they are completely unstable, I get a camera error after a few shots. Slow motion is fixed for S7 (I might have broke the app for other devices completely by doing this), turn off live hdr if in...
  6. M

It does indeed work, but completely instable for me, I always get an unrecoverable camera error after a few long exposure shots. Unfortunately this is because of setting exposure time beyond driver limit. I get the same error if I modify my own code.
  7. M

I have tried to force shutter speed outside allowed range. Indeed exif data showed 1/2 secs. But: -in reality much faster shutter speed was used based on total shot duration. Shot was taken much faster than with 1/10 sec shutter. -pic looked bad -my camera screwed up totally, I had to restart.
  8. M

The usual stuff + Android Studio.
  9. M

scam is not using camera2 api. Samsung could change this limit with no effort, somebody just needs to ask them and hope the best:) They probably don't care much about camera2 api implementation because stock cam is not based on it.
  10. M

it's limited by camera driver, 1/10s is the limit on s7.
  11. M

That's the motion photo thingy. Why do you wait for it to become hot?:) I always kill the app asap if something goes wrong.
  12. M

I have seen such thing too once. It's probably a bug in Google's denoise algorithm.
  13. M

That's probably because motion photos is enabled on your device, do you have oreo? On s7 nougat motion photos isn't enabled, if I force enable it, I get an instant freeze in preview. No improvement for sure v8.2 vs. v8.
  14. M

it works only in enhanced HDR+ mode. Shutter speed cannot be changed in ZSL mode.
  15. M

OP updated with more stable version. Also pixel config non-hdr front cam crashes are fixed (that's why it is 8.2 instead of 8.1).