Recent content by Minty123

1. Minty123

Post Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung S4 Active i9295 International ? Possible or not ?

I'm afraid most devs have no interest in this device anymore., so I don't think it will happen... :( But hey, never say never, right?
  2. Minty123

Post [APP][2.2+][05 Oct. - V2.4] BetterBatteryStats

Yeah, I can do that! Looking forward to it. :)
  3. Minty123

Post [APP][4.0+][MATERIAL] Ledo - Smart To-Do List & Task List [PLEASE HELP]

Hey there! Love your app! Here are some suggestions, maybe you find them useful. - Adapt the "new task" box. The moon image looks nice, but it makes the priority circles look a bit cluttered (especially the moon craters). You could lay a tint over the background to improve readability for...
  4. Minty123

Post [INDEX] App Translators - Developers, we translate your apps! [10 Jun 2017]

Translation for APK Organizer and AppWererabbit Hey there! I checked the German strings for APK Organizer and AppWererabbit. Some still needed to be translated and some were partially wrong. For now, everything should be fine. I also translated the Store description of AppWererabbit Free...
  5. Minty123

Post [APP][3.0+] Battery Utility - Advance Battery Saver with Advance Android Tweaks

Nice app! It's working quite well on my Galaxy S4. Though I really think you should remove the intro animation. I know you can turn it off in the settings but I just don't think it fits in the first place....
  6. Minty123

Post [INDEX] App Translators - Developers, we translate your apps! [10 Jun 2017]

German translation for Tinycore Rolf Smit Some of Tinycore's strings were not translated into German, so I completely redid the translation. :) Here's also a translation of the Play Store description: Jetzt unser neues Spiel testen: http://goo.gl/GC0XSu Vorstellung von Tinycore Tinycore ist...
  7. Minty123

Post Callistics - Call Statistics (German translation)

Hey there! I just emailed you. If you still need help, just hit me back on G+. :) Greetings Minty
  8. Minty123

German Translation for Secrecy Doplgangr I checked the current German translation of Secrecy on Crowdin and posted many improvements. I chose to use "Tresor" instead of "Safe" just like benkxda. Should be ready for use now. :) benkxda If you want, just up- or downvote my translation on...
  9. Minty123

Hey there! I just did a complete German translation. I hope it'll be useful to you. :)
  10. Minty123

Post [Xposed][Mod][4.4] TabletKat 1.1 — True tablet UI for KitKat

Great work! Though I think "TabKat" would be such a cool name, lol :D
  11. Minty123

Post [+100.000 Downloads][APP][+4.0] Ported App

This is one of those apps that could really benefit from being open source. People could see for thereselves whether this is a virus or not and the app itself could be improved. It' a promising concept though
  12. Minty123

Post [APP][2.3+]GrooveMobile - Free music for Android

Removed from Play Store I was about to download the app from the Play Store as I usually did but it appearantly got removed. i downloaded it now from SciLor's webpage. Wonder if that is up to date? Other than that, I really think the improvements are well chosen. Love this app!