Recent content by minz1

1. minz1

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][j7popltespr][9.0.0] LineageOS 16.0 [BETA]

We do not have a maintainer for the C7 Pro currently, but it is possible.
  2. minz1

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][j7popltespr][9.0.0] LineageOS 16.0 [BETA]

NOTE: I will likely not be releasing any more Lineage 16.0 builds for the J7. I wanted to get something stable out, but unfortunately some of the bugs require far more effort to resolve. This build is probably the best working one to date, so that's what's released. I hope you enjoy!
  3. minz1

Thread [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][j7popltespr][9.0.0] LineageOS 16.0 [BETA]

LineageOS is an AOSP based Pie ROM, with contributions from members of the Android community. #include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do...
  4. minz1

Post [UNOFFICIAL][ROM][9.0.0][davinci] LineageOS 16.0

What's your telegram? Let's have a better discussion about cooperation.
  5. minz1

Post [RECOVERY][ROOT][OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.3.1-X for the Galaxy J727P (J7 Perx)

The official TWRP is completely up to date with my Pie changes. You're good to go to download that!
  6. minz1

To give a bit more detail, Lineage 16.0 is currently booting on the J7. But, there are major issues that I'm still currently working out. When I have something usable, you can be sure to see it posted here.
  7. minz1

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117921350 This has also been added to the OP.
  8. minz1

I see. I'll post a new build of TWRP that should fix your issues ;)
  9. minz1

Post [ Windows / Linux / Mac ][DONATE] SuperR's Kitchen (v3.2.2.2 - 10-13-2021)

Heya, so it seems that the kitchen errors out when you attempt to extract a Samsung 8.1.0 bootimage. I've uploaded a support .zip after the issue happened. EDIT: Nevermind. I was missing cpio :P.
  10. minz1

As long as you use the latest you probably will be fine, but Magisk is the way to go IMO.
  11. minz1

How are you running Oreo? EDIT: I'll get it sorted out once my J7 is on Oreo.
  12. minz1

I dunno, if someone who is interested in creating anything for it happens to have it, then they'll do so.