Recent content by mirchichamu

1. mirchichamu

Post Low volume when watching YouTube and videos etc

I have no such problem. The sound is pretty loud both in browser and YouTube app.
  2. mirchichamu

Thread Colorful navigation buttons?

I accidentally changed the colorful navigation buttons. How can I get those colorful buttons again? Thanks.
  3. mirchichamu

Thread Settings widgets?

Hi everyone, Where is the setting widgets in this phone, to be specific battery widget which we have in other phones? Thanks.
  4. mirchichamu

Thread My note 10 stop playing YouTube videos automatically in homescreen?

Hi all, All of a sudden I noted that videos in YouTube and other social media stop playing automatically even on WiFi. I am not talking auto play next video in YouTube. But the auto play on scrolling up and down. This is very important for me as I usually play such videos to know what is there...
  5. mirchichamu

Post Honor 8x Can't change launcher/ pie controls and vpn not running in background

Hi I am having the same problem of not being able to change the default launcher. Mine is Chinese version with Google play installed already. It came today. How to change the default launcher? I shall be thankful.
  6. mirchichamu

Post [ROM] [X52X] [PORT] [MIUI 9] [MiuiPro] [8.1.18] [VoLTE] [G-APPS] MIUI 9 for Le 2

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=773468&st=9600#Spoil-67319335-12
  7. mirchichamu

Post [ROM] [X52X] [PORT] [MIUI 9] [MiuiPro] [8.1.18] [VoLTE] [G-APPS] MIUI 9 for Le 2

Here you go. http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=773468&st=9600#Spoil-67319335-12
  8. mirchichamu

I can't find any difference in sound quality. Maybe you install the Dolby atmos which has a link a few posts above.
  9. mirchichamu

I used it for a short distance just now. It fixed quickly and remained fixed during driving. I tested it by GPS fix.
  10. mirchichamu

Which rom you are talking about? Miui? I installed it. The sound is average. Not very loud but I can't compare with stock as I didn't use much before installing miui rom.
  11. mirchichamu

Thanks mate for your help. I installed it. So nice of you.
  12. mirchichamu

Post Best ROM for Le2 x526?

Thank you very much for the answer. I installed MIUI rom. Working well. I may try Lineage rom if slim and good battery backup. macbroom
  13. mirchichamu

Thanks mate, I installed it. So far so good. Remote is not working for me. I don't know if it is not working for me or everybody?
  14. mirchichamu

HI BUDDY, Did you use this? What is your impression? Should I install it? Or You have better suggestion that it. I want to install a stable and best one time ROM. In can't do it daily. Please help me select a best ROM. Thanks
  15. mirchichamu

Thread Best ROM for Le2 x526?

Hi all, i have bought this phone Le x526 Qualcomm version 3/32 GB. I noted that the internal memory was just 7.xx GB remaining. So I decided to Install TWRP and format Data partition. I successfully installed TWRP. My remaining internal storage is 14 GB plus. Now I want to install a 3rd Party...