Recent content by miriddin

1. miriddin

Post [ROOT-DETECTION-REMOVED] Samsung Health Monitor - 1.1.0.189 - Country & Device Restriction Removed - 14th May 2021

Thanks for all your hard work! I completed the process and successfully installed the missing BP function! The long route is quite easy and i had only to put the watch in airplane mode with only wifi connected because on my LTE watch with eSIM installed there was no way to connect the device...
  2. miriddin

Post [ROOT-DETECTION-REMOVED] Samsung Health Monitor - 1.1.0.189 - Country & Device Restriction Removed - 14th May 2021

Just a little question: going on the long route would be enough to sign only the BP installer as i had no problem installing ECG? Thanks.
  3. miriddin

Thanks for your help! I have not either SHM installed on watch. I will try...
  4. miriddin

Hi and thanks for the great work! May i ask you if there is a similar BP function resyriction also for Italy? I can only install the ECG function actually... Thanks!
  5. miriddin

Post [ROM] PACEfied AmazFit | Huami AmazFit / Xiaomi AmazFit PACE | rel 39 | 1.2.51

No, it works! Just log in with the same account and keep openboth apps.
  6. miriddin

Post [ROM] PACEfied AmazFit | Huami AmazFit / Xiaomi AmazFit PACE | rel 39 | 1.2.51

Android: in Amazfit Activity Sync section there is a link stating that you can see data in Amazfit Health app.
  7. miriddin

Thans for the link but this is the Amazfit app and NOT the Amazfit Health app i was talking about!
  8. miriddin

The version. from Xioami Store is only in chinese and i see only screen asking for my phone number. You can select English after that step or you need an English version app? In this case you have a link? Thanks!
  9. miriddin

I see in the 1.7.1 Dev app that is possible to read health data on Amazfit Health app but i only found a chinese version of the app: may i ask you if an english version of this app exist? Thanks!
  10. miriddin

On last versions there is no more vibration feedback when you unlock the screen: may i ask you if would be possible to have it back? Thanks!
  11. miriddin

Thanks for this great rom! May i suggest to provide a mirror address to download the update? In two days i never succeed downloading the file due to Mega.nz problems...
  12. miriddin

Sorry! Have you installed the correct kind of watchfaces? Try one of the WF you find here (only analog): https://yadi.sk/d/av2u7EJF3GZW7v
  13. miriddin

I have a PACEfied Chinese Amazfit and an Amazfit US version with original firmware, You can also load custom watchfaces on Amazfit US version with stock firmware. You just need to create into the internal storage a folder named (exactly!) WatchFace copying then all yours watchfaces inside it...
  14. miriddin

Post [APP][ROOT] LMT Launcher v2.9

If i can suggest something for future version... I always use the two levels of pie and, as the internal pie is smaller; would be great to be able to select different icons sizes: smaller for internal pie and bigger for external!
  15. miriddin

Post [APP][ROOT] LMT Launcher v2.9

You can try this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geeksoft.screenshot&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5nZWVrc29mdC5zY3JlZW5zaG90Il0.