Recent content by mirko brand

1. M

Post [KERNEL][4.4.2] xXminiWHOOPERxX Kernel for M4 v6.0

It also happens to me sometimes (I use stock Sense 6 4.4.2 and v6 kernel). I try to unlock it by swiping up and it doesn't react. After multiple tries I might get it to wake the screen up but not to unlock by swiping up. Double tap to wake works most of the times.
  2. M

Nice! How come that in Sense Toolbox if I select haptic feedback when activating motion gestures, it still doesn't vibrate? Is that a Toolbox bug or Kernel related? Anyway I appreciate your hard work. Keep it up! EDIT: Never mind. It ended up being a Sense Toolbox thing. Since the Toolbox...
  3. M

How about battery life? Could you add undervolted versions of this kernel too?
  4. M

Post [ROM][M4 - 4.14.401.1] Official Stock Sense 6 Rom v3 & Firmware

WOW, thanks a lot. I appreciate your effort. Will I be able to restore my backup of the current version of your ROM after I update, and have it all working as it should?
  5. M

Post [Q] Missing apps

Ok thanks for the info. Meanwhile I found this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2696399 Downloaded Calculator and Flashlight apps straight to my Mini and installed. Both worked nicely. Still missing Task Manager and File Manager...
  6. M

Post [UPDATE 8][APP] HTC Sense 6 Apps APK's (All thanks to GakuGaku for porting)

Hi, can someone please post the Task Manager and File Manager apps for Sense 6 (HTC One Mini) Thanks.
  7. M

That would be nice. I am also missing the task manager. Not sure if anything else is gone. -Edit: Meanwhile I found this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2696399 Downloaded Calculator and Flashlight apps straight to my Mini and installed. Both worked nicely. Still missing Task...
  8. M

Worked for me too. Thanks for the info.
  9. M

Thread [Q] Missing apps

Hi, can anyone with a OTA confirm that you have calculator and flashlight (, and all other stock Sense 5.5 apps) on Sense 6.0 I am using [ROM][M4 - 4.09.401.3] Official Stock Sense 6 Rom & Firmware by xXminiWHOOPERxX and for some reason don't have those and some other stock apps. :confused:
  10. M

I also had problems, try RumRunner. I am also missing calculator and file manager. Not sure about other apps since I just flashed the ROM.
  11. M

Post [TUTORIAL] S-Off & Update to Android 4.3

Can someone pleas help. I'm on 4.4.2, HBoot 2.21 and I have root. But revone gives me error code 1, and I cannot get S-OFF. -EDIT: I used ./revone -p (small P) and revone said successful, and after ./revone -s 0 -u it also said successful, but when I reboot to bootloader I'm still S-ON :(...
  12. M

Post Sense 6 OTA update installation failed

Tnx for the info. So I have to relock bootloader to get the OTA? I am S-ON and don't want to go S-OFF.
  13. M

Post Sense 6 OTA update installation failed

Can someone share the latest stock recovery. I would like to try and get the OTA.
  14. M

Thread [Q] Manually install OTA

OK, so I have TWRP 2.7.0.0, Root access and I am S-ON, and I would like to install OTA 3.10.401.6 over my 3.10.401.4. Whats the procedure?
  15. M

Post [MOD][Xposed] Statusbar Scroll to Top

I have (multiple times) and it still scrolls in system apps. Maybe its a Sense (HTC) thing :/