Recent content by MirmiX

1. M

Post [LinOS 14.1][O3/fast][Hololite][OMS]NutOS - Slimified Unofficial Lineage for ZF2

After a week on this rom without customization (unrooted, hololite kernel) i want to share my personal experience: first of all, i've been on official los for at least 6 months, coming from the terrible stock mm updates. I loved LOS but i use gps a lot, and of all the los known issue, the gps...
  2. M

Post [DISCONTINED] [ROM] [7.1.x] Official LineageOS 14.1 Weekly Builds (Z00A/Z008)

What about gps? i have never seen mine fixing satellites on at least 20 lineage weekly (0/20 with gps "status and toolbox"). I just came back to stock a week ago, to check if it was a software/rom issue. I installed last stock MM fw and got my gps fixing 19/20 satellite immediately inside a...
  3. M

Post [DISCONTINED] [ROM] [7.1.x] Official LineageOS 14.1 Weekly Builds (Z00A/Z008)

Do you have any battery drain problem after using maps/gps - high accuracy (even after disabling gps and closing maps)?
  4. M

With this LOS rom the quality of the gps signal (and the time to have a working position) is better than stock MM on my device (but not even close to be as good as stock LL). The still persisting problems, are the battery drain and the phone getting hotter (probably they are 2 symptoms of the...
  5. M

I'm encountering a problem with gps, google maps and battery drain since stock MM fw (with LL everithing worked perfectly). When i enable gps (high precision always) to temporary check something on google maps, the gps precision is very low, and after i disable gps and close google map, the...
  6. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Peregrine][7.X] LineageOS 14.1

With main guide i meant the first post of the thread. I think (as i've seen for other devices official los thread) thtat it's important to give that information. That's exactly the same clean install process i use to do. I encountered the problem only with this nigthly on 2 different devices...
  7. M

if you are going to factory reset your phone (data part wipe), this los nightly has a bug (encountered on 2 different device, a moto g and a zenfone 2) in the first configuration wizard that will crash and you'll get stuck there. So download a previous nightly for the first configuration, than...
  8. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Peregrine][7.X] LineageOS 14.1

In the main guide, i think you guys have to add the lollipop fw requirement. If you start from the kitkat official firmware, you'll firstly get stuck for the bootloader version and secondly you could encounter the modem bug (sim not detected). I had to manually flash back the official kk fw...
  9. M

Post [ROM][I9100][5.1.1][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly Builds

You used x86 gapps? Isn't that pack for intel x86 architecture?
  10. M

happened to me too. I solved flashing a kernel via odin so that i could reach the cwm again.
  11. M

I didn't answer my question m8, i just tried to add some info...couldn't find the edit button :p
  12. M

As i said, i tried TK pico too...same result Just tried the following procedure: 1)clean install 01 nightly 2)install cm gapps 3)first boot and configuration (gapps working) 4)ota update to nightly 02 5)after the boot gapps aren't working again ---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ----------...
  13. M

Tried a clean install with nightly 02 with no luck...gapps install is failing from every recovery (cwm, cm and philz cwm6) and with both package i tried (cm and tk pico). Yesterday i tried a dirty update on the last unofficial and i encountered the google play service failing issue. Than i tried...