Recent content by Mister-v

1. Mister-v

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][mido] LineageOS 16.0

Latest build from Aryan Kedare (21/03) has a weird bug. Screen is show properly except when the keyboard or other overlays are shown. These overlays are to much to the bottom and the bottom part is not shown. See screenshot attached. With other overlays I mean toast messages, prompts from...
  2. Mister-v

Post [ROM][9.0.0][Mido] Aosp 9.0 [stable]

Yesterday ROM was working fine. Today, i suddenly lost data connection and can't seem to get it working again. Rebooted several times already, switched airplane mode, searched manually for network, ... Nothing seems to fix it.
  3. Mister-v

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL]OrangeFox Recovery Project [R11.0]

Hi, I flashed R6 because I faced the encryption bug on TWRP but I can't seem to find sideloading. Is it not supported by this recovery?
  4. Mister-v

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][THEA][8.1] LineageOS 15.1 [UNIFIED]

From my (rather small) build knowledge, it looks like a good local_manifest. I don't know if you need the last two repos, but give it a shot :)
  5. Mister-v

Post [KERNEL/ADD_ON] Kali NetHunter [19/12][Oreo]

Reserved Reserved PS. I wanna start building ROMs from source again, but which ROM is still missing for our Mido?
  6. Mister-v

Thread [KERNEL/ADD_ON] Kali NetHunter [19/12][Oreo]

I bring you Kali Nethunter based on Oreo. More info about NetHunter: https://www.kali.org/kali-linux-nethunter/ /* * Your Warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, dead dogs, or cats, * but i'm very interest in thermonuclear war, so if you point the...
  7. Mister-v

Post [ROMs][MM & N][MIRRORED][RedMi Note 2]

It's not a bad idea to give an overview of the roms that don't have a thread on XDA. But maybe you should include a source link to their original threads on other forums.
  8. Mister-v

Thread Building DU

Hey, I'm trying to build Dirty Unicorns 6.0 with the cyanogenmod device sources, themuppets for the vendor files. But when building it I run into the next java error. http://hastebin.com/evaveqifib.py Does someone have an idea?
  9. Mister-v

Post [Q&A] [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13 Nightlies for i9300

While flashing the 21/12 and 18/12 nightly (Maybe the others too) TWRP just reboots, instead of flashing the rom. I'm on the latest TWRP, does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?
  10. Mister-v

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1] CyanogenMod 14.1 Nightlies for i9300

While flashing the 21/12 and 18/12 nightly (Maybe the others too) TWRP just reboots, instead of flashing the rom. I'm on the latest TWRP, does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?
  11. Mister-v

Post [EOL] [ROM] AICP - 11.0 - MM 6.0.1_r66 i9300 Official Weeklys

I'm confused, sometimes you say lollipop or LP but also as version 6.0.1?
  12. Mister-v

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][5.1.1]Ownrom_0.6_BETA[30/06/15]

I'm very sorry for all the promises I could't make reality. My LG p760 is broken since yesterday, so I'm planning on buying a new phone. Bye
  13. Mister-v

Post [ROM][4.4.2][kk]P760/P765/P768]MIUI V5-Single and Multi Language

Post the code you have to github. Or share the error with hastebin.com.
  14. Mister-v

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][5.1.1]Ownrom_0.6_BETA[30/06/15]

OK this ROM, probably not. Currently working on miui (no success) and when cm13 is released I'm going to try that.