Recent content by Misterxtc

1. M

Post Question Blocking text messages as spam that orginates from Email source

Because they suck lol. They charged me $40 because I bought a new phone from Samsung and activated it. I'll just stick with swapping sim cards next time. There are more options with the paid service but that's all I need anyway. Hopefully that did it for you.
  2. M

Post Question Blocking text messages as spam that orginates from Email source

I'm on Verizon unlimited and I can block email messages for free. I forgot exactly where but if ypu log in to your account from a pc there are blocking options for this in your device settings.
  3. M

Post General ***Beware*** New AT&T S21 Ultras

You would need to use the paid service to unlock yours. Don't take any updates if you are interested but I would weigh out the pros and cons already mentioned before you make a decision. The people involved with the unlock are very helpful.
  4. M

Post General ***Beware*** New AT&T S21 Ultras

I agree, this is why I traded in two rooted Samsung phones. Not being able to fully update without loosing the unlock killed it for me. Thankfully I didn't loose all that much cash with the trade ins. I'm perfectly fine with my unrooted S21 Ultra and ADB. I won't root again unless it's a Pixel.
  5. M

Post Rick's Rom DUB5 SM-N986U1 Snapdragon Safe Update To One UI 3.1

Pausing ROM builds due to Samsung's trickery. Sorry. Some things need to be worked out. If you flashed my DUC1 rom you will need to stay with the DUC1 modem if you downgrade back to One Ui 3.0. DO NOT flash the full DUC1 firmware or you will loose your bl unlock.
  6. M

Great I'm glad that worked. I'm pretty sure it can be added to the rom but I don't know what files need to be edited. Now if a debloat script could be added to the AIO file that would be the cat's meow.
  7. M

Yes, for safetynet I use userdata AIO files from here. I use the no wipe no bl one even though it says for the u model only. I think all it does is patch keystore because I have the other mods already in the rom.
  8. M

Same instructions as the OP besides the wipe data part. I included the home csc that doesn't wipe data and have twrp in this build to make things easier. The only thing you will need to do is install magisk again after the rom. I will try and keep this so a data wipe is optional from now on.
  9. M

Post Rick's Rom DUB7 SM-G986U1 Safe Update To One UI 3.1

No, none at all and this is most likely the last build of this rom. I only own a Note 20 Ultra now.
  10. M

I've updated the rom to DUC1 March update. DO NOT flash the bl files from the full DUC1 firmware or you will loose your bootloader unlock and will not be able to downgrade. My rom is safe to flash. Enjoy. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693753114
  11. M

Post Rick's Rom DUB7 SM-G986U1 Safe Update To One UI 3.1

I've added a new build that allows more google apps to be uninstalled and removed the system updater. The Note series just released a update with a bootloader revision jump to kill root so I highly suggest you either download the rom update or run the command below to disable the ota updater...
  12. M

I added a new build that you can uninstall more Google apps and removed the system updater. There is a new build (DUC1) that came out today that updated the bootloader to rev 2. DO NOT take it if you want root!! If you just want to disable the ota updater without downloading and re-installing...
  13. M

Try using the entire AP file or the full firmware zip in kitchen to unpack them. Without a specific error I would guess the img files are not the correct size.
  14. M

Yes, Install the rom first then after it boots shut down the phone and enter download and flash the AIO file in userdata. Don't even bother with setup after the first install of my rom because the AIO file will probably wipe data.
  15. M

Thanks, I just prefer the U1 software. I made this rom to keep things simple each month with updating. I also run this after I install the rom even though I added some of the mods already. I use the force wipe with no bl files one and restore my data after it's done.