Recent content by mizzunet

1. mizzunet

Thread Help: Sign boot image from Recovery using Magsik Manager

See? How do I resolve"Unable to detect Magisk Manager for BootSigner" for signing boot image? I hav locked bootloader with custom signed boot?
  2. mizzunet

Thread I want to sign boot image in recovery with keys

Hi, my phone's bootloader is locked, so I want to sign boot image every time I make changes to boot(magisk, kernel etc). For that, there is BootSigner.zip by chainfire(https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/signing-boot-images-for-android-verified-boot-avb-v8.3600606/), but that doesn't work on...
  3. mizzunet

Thread Patch boot.img Magisk.zip without magisk manager but using terminal?

As title implies, how to do it? Thanks
  4. mizzunet

Post **Desktops and Laptops Thread**[All In One Thread]

Hi, Would you suggest a cheap-not-bad-thinner laptop for me, as a student's needs in India. Requirements; RAM:8GB RAM( I hate lagging, that's why) Storage: 256 or 512GB is enough Weight: less than 2kgs Processor: any for light to medium usage( probably not gonna play games, if yes only light...
  5. mizzunet

Thread Suggest me: A laptop for student's needs. Minimum 8GB RAM, 256?

Hi, Would you suggest a cheap-not-bad-thinner laptop for me, as a student's needs in India. Requirements; RAM:8GB RAM( I hate lagging, that's why) Storage: 256 or 512GB is enough Weight: less than 2kgs Processor: any for light to medium usage( probably not gonna play games, if yes only light...
  6. mizzunet

Post "No such file or directory" if tried run binary file in TWRP

And even "file" binary, it says, there no file.
  7. mizzunet

I looked into it. I had no opt folder in root directory. So I made one, and moved dalvikvm to there and tried execute this time, it said permission denied, so I gave it chmod 755. But after that, it says "there no such file or directory". Well, do you telegram account, so I could contact you...
  8. mizzunet

Thanks for replying, it wasn't mounted at first, so I had mounted, still it didn't work, while some of the files in bin do work, some don't. Then I copied the file to /sdcard and /tmp, and tried execute from these folders, still :( Well, if when you're free, can you confirm if it's running on...
  9. mizzunet

Thread "No such file or directory" if tried run binary file in TWRP

I need to run a binary file, dalvikvm which located in /system/bin from TWRP terminal, but no matter what, it says, "No such file or directory found", and then I found that this is link file located another directory, I cd'd there and tried, but still the same result :( I can be able to run the...
  10. mizzunet

Post Signing boot images for Android Verified Boot (AVB) [v8]

Hi, could you help me on this? I tried sign boot image using BootSigner zip through TWRP, this was the result. ROM was A11
  11. mizzunet

Post Guide: Relock bootloader with custom rom on oneplus 5/5t

Does this still work for A10 ROMS? And may I know if you have plan to update this thread? I really would like to lock my bootloader with custom ROM in it. Thanks
  12. mizzunet

Post [Rom]Lineageos 17.1 with microG for OnePlus 5 & 5T

Sir, do you have Telegram group? If yes, please share link
  13. mizzunet

Post Giving root access to apps on unrooted phone having TWRP

But is it possible to systemise su, means 'su' in in system/bin or /system/xbin, and giving access to the certain app as by ownership or something. Look at the screenshots of properties /data/data/com.franco.kernel folder, here this folder can be and only by FK Manager, here's app_10328 is UID...
  14. mizzunet

Thread Giving root access to apps on unrooted phone having TWRP

Hi there, this sounds dumb. But still is there any way to give root access to some certain apps on unrooted apps by TWRP maybe? For example, say I'd like to FK Manager, but I want phone unrooted for some reasons, can it be given root access somehow?