• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mkanet

1. mkanet

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

You're right. Shortly after I posted I noticed the same behavior with the normal youtube app. It looks like an issue with my Internet router. Thanks!
  2. mkanet

Lately I've been getting the green message "Back online" which shows up briefly, then goes away. This never happens in the original YouTube app on the same tablet and wifi connection. I already tried clearing the app cache. I even uninstalled Vance, and re-downloaded and installed it again...
  3. mkanet

Is there a way to play videos in "theater mode" after clicking on the play button? Similar to web browser addons?
  4. mkanet

Is it possible to display the video quality icon on the video overlay, same as the YouTube website? Something like this?
  5. mkanet

Thread Looking for "nuVue for Plex" alternative on Android

I've been using nuVue for Plex on my Android phones and tablets for years to get notifications when someone starts watching Plex and when new media is added to Plex. However, nuVue was abandoned by the developer back in 2017. Are there any updated Android apps currently that can do what nuVue...
  6. mkanet

Post [WINDOWS][TOOL]Fire Toolbox V24.0

Did you or anyone figure out how to fix this issue?
  7. mkanet

Post [WINDOWS][TOOL]Fire Toolbox V24.0

Is anyone able to use Family Link to restrict your child's Toolbox V20.1 modded Amazon tablet? Family Link for children and teens gets stuck indefinitely when selecting a Google account to supervise. It gets stuck on the prompt "Checking for Updates". I even tried selecting "Manage Google...
  8. mkanet

Thread Looking for a wall charger to power 2 fast charger devices

I only have a single available power outlet. Currently, I have my SAMSUNG 15W Fast Charge 2.0 Wireless Charger Stand's stock wall charger (USB-C) plugged into that electrical outlet. I would like to replace that stock wall charger with something that has an extra plug (USB-A) to accommodate...
  9. mkanet

Thread How to synch clipboard with Note 9?

How do I synch my Tab S6's clipboard with my Note 9? Ideally, I'd like to use native Android OS to do this. I prefer not to use Samsung Flow since I already use Microsoft's Your Phone.
  10. mkanet

Post Looking for light-weight app to backup/restore an app's "appdata"

Thanks, but I'm looking for something simple that only focuses on appdata backup/restore. Nothing really related to a rooted phone.
  11. mkanet

Thread Looking for light-weight app to backup/restore an app's "appdata"

I have a couple of apps that take a very long time to configure; unfortunately, they don't have any ways to backup their settings. The same holds true for saving game progress. I'm looking for an app that allows me to backup/restore any app's "appdata" either on the same Android device or...
  12. mkanet

Post Question Uninstalled Samsung Messages via ADB. Please help me to add it back

I was trying to get I was trying to enable the feature Make calls and send messages from your Galaxy tablet . It wasn't working... so, I incorrectly believed putting back the stock Samsung Messaging app would resolve the issue.. which it didn't. After reading that link more carefully, it...
  13. mkanet

Post Question Uninstalled Samsung Messages via ADB. Please help me to add it back

I was trying to get That worked. Thanks!
  14. mkanet

Thread Question Uninstalled Samsung Messages via ADB. Please help me to add it back

I was removing extra bloat from my Samsung phone via ADB (uninstalling the stock Samsung Messages). Now, I would like to add the stock Samsung Messages app back. Could someone please tell me the easiest way to install the app back? I can't find it on the Samsung Galaxy store or Google Play...
  15. mkanet

Thread Uninstalled Samsung Messages via ADB. Please help me to add it back

I was removing extra bloat from my Samsung Note 9 a while back via ADB (uninstalling the stock Samsung Messages). Now, I would like to add the stock Samsung Messages app back. Could someone please tell me what I need to install it back? I tried downloading the latest APK. Unfortunately when...