• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mkozal

1. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/06/22]

I had the same issue but it was the Vanced update that caused the issue. If you have Vanced try to update it to the latest. Otherwise, I don't know.
  2. M

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] Evolution X [29/09/'20]

I did install the previous version first and after that I installed the latest, then it didn't give me that problem on OnePlus 2. Maybe that works for Poco too.
  3. M

Post Enable Hidden Dark Mode for pocophone f1 Miui10

As far as I understand, we have to enter these lines everytime if we want to switch from dark to white vice versa? I can't see any toggle after I enabled the dark mode. I even tried the (auto) mode and it is not changing.
  4. M

Post (Last Beta) Poco F1 Miui 10 9.6.27 Global Beta Update – Download Link

Defo it makes sense. It is just I hope the time between updates doesn't stretch too much. First time ever I am using a stock rom this long so I am a bit paranoid when it comes to the updates by the manufacturer.
  5. M

Damn, they stopping Global Beta updates in July.
  6. M

Post [Poll] How long are we going to use our beloved POCO?

Until the custom rom development slows down
  7. M

Post 70hz display

Google "screen burn in".
  8. M

Post 70hz display

I think he meant "burn-in" issues.
  9. M

Yeap. I think they put it there for the gestures users.
  10. M

0.5 sec press on power button now triggers the Google assistant. Did it exist before the update?
  11. M

You can do it without unlocking your bootloader. You just need to install the older version of public pie beta rom, then it will let you flash the latest rom.
  12. M

Post huawei y550 fastboot stuck

It's crazy I tried to turn the the phone on after a year to give it to my girlfriend to use and this is exactly what is happening to me right now. What a retarded thing to happen. There is no solution I guess.
  13. M

Post [9.0.0] [OP2] Pixel Experience [BETA]

If you join the OnePlus 2 discord group and go to the "links" section, you can download a zip for it to flash through TWRP. Really handy links there.
  14. M

Post [9.0.0] [OP2] Pixel Experience [BETA]

Btw after using PE Pie Rom the whole day, there is no going back to Oreo, even customization is almost none this is pure joy. The most fluid experience on OP2. I hope other Pie Roms will have this fluidity too. Thanks to the developers and the maintainer. Note: I suggest enabling the navbar. I...