Recent content by mkpcxxl

1. M

Post Improved stock Gallery

Hi, I'm using the weather app 7.0.18 and yes I'm still on the last european Oreo 22j. With this version I have no problems and all is working well. I don't remember which version were the reason for my problems with the weather app, it has past much time to remember. Regards mkpcxxl
  2. M

Post Smart World + root Info.

Great, thanks for this. Always I forget Magisk Hide. :laugh::good:
  3. M

Thread Smart World + root Info.

Only for information: With the latest update of LG Smart World the app will not work, if your phone have root. And for me, this means delete the app.:eek::mad::( Regards mkpcxxl
  4. M

Post [Mod] (Closed) Call Recording & Volume Button Answer mod & New Call UI (Pie & Oreo)

Thanks, flashed your mod and I like it. :good:
  5. M

Post [Mod] (Closed) Call Recording & Volume Button Answer mod & New Call UI (Pie & Oreo)

And a last question, if I flash this and I don't like it how I can go back to my original files ?
  6. M

Do I really need the wipe in Oreo ? It won't work without?
  7. M

Post MBTD - Premium Themes. Feedback, communication

I'm also still on oreo, would be nice to get the new things for oreo and pie too. Regards mkpcxxl
  8. M

Post [ROM/FW][STOCK]LG V30 (Joan) H930 OPEN EU 22j TWRP flashable firmware (incl. ROM)

Thanks for the update and for your work. Regards mkpcxxl
  9. M

Post LG v30 oleophobic coating gone.

If you live in Europe this may help: https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B077JYR4BL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Also it's possible to order from USA or other countries in the World but there are shipping costs (example: USA 9€+5€ (aprox. 16$)) I use this glass and I'm very...
  10. M

Post Touchscreen freeze and soft bootloop with Magisk v18.1

Hi, had the same problem with the touchscreen and Magisk 18.1, all was totally slow, apps needed seconds to respond and so on. Bootloops never. My solution: gone back to Magisk 18 and all problems are gone. So it seems, there is a Problem withe Magisk 18.1 and our phone. I have the European...
  11. M

Post [ROM/FW][STOCK]LG V30 (Joan) H930 OPEN EU 22j TWRP flashable firmware (incl. ROM)

Also flashed dirty over 21o and works like charm also dts with the LG equalizer. Thanks to seadersn for this flashable zip. Regards mkpcxxl
  12. M

No, in settings, apps&notifications search the gallery and touch the 3point button and uninstall updates. After that you are back in Version 6.... Now you can install again the Version 7.0.45 Regards mkpcxxl
  13. M

Same here, installed the previous version and works again.