Recent content by mlemod

1. M

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [Gcam] Post here the one you are using

Good news! Xiaomi has changed the Profile Encoder level (hevc), with MIUI 13.0.3 Before (Codec Info app) video/hevc (OMX.qcom.video.encoder.hevc) ... Profile levels: HEVCProfileMain (0x1): HEVCHighTierLevel6 (0x200000) Now video/hevc (OMX.qcom.video.encoder.hevc) ... Profile levels...
  2. M

For me the major problem with the Mi 11 Lite (4G/5G) is that the Xiaomi has removed the ability to capture video with HDR and 10bit. Only with photos, the HDR be enabled. These are enabled for videos playing but disabled to capture, for marketing reasons of course, because the CPU has these...
  3. M

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Filmic Pro

Congrats for your effort! What exactly you need for that? I am owner of Mi 11 4G Lite and I am thinking about it.
  4. M

Post Question Do you experience this in your camera video

It isn't lagging, it is seems like black ghosting of the fingers edge. Probably, you must to give us the properties of this video, what is shutter speed, f and iso capturing? I am afraid that there was a low light environment, the default camera was at auto and it uses very low shutter speed...
  5. M

Post [App] Mod Google Camera by B-S-G

Many thanks to the developer MGC about this wonderful job. Yes, the video image stabilization doesn't working properly at all. Also, if you set the 0.6x lens (i.e super wide) there are barrel issues at the edges. The default camera has correction about this, perhaps with some kind of algorithm...
  6. M

Sure! There is an upload video on youtube about this .apk on Mi 11 Lite. The version is 8.1.101.345618084 the same like us. The compared photos seems the good work of GCam. If you see at the end (07:55) the video image stabilization of GCam is wrong. I have tried the following, but I have some...
  7. M

Thanks for the link. We are gratefull to the developers. Just I tried it with video on rear camera. I am not happy with it. - The image stabilization doesn't working on it. - There are issues barrel at super wide lens, the default xiaomi camera has a better algorithm (probably) that corrects the...