Recent content by mmjm

1. M

Post [Q] possible to hide status bar in lock screen?

bumpity bumb bump, bump, bumpity bump. any way to do this?
  2. M

Post ★★Galaxy mini wallpapers thread★★

scollables I have quite a lot. All thanks to wallbase.cc! :D
  3. M

Post [Q] Best Ten must have Applications for galaxy mini

1. setCPU 2. ADWLauncher (or any launcher for that matter) 3. File expert 4. FMR Memory Cleaner 5. Advanced Task Killer 6. App2SD 7. Smart Keyboard Pro 8. Wifikill 9. AdFree 10. Uhhhh...... Zombie Dash!!!!1!
  4. M

Post DELETE ME!

bump. this confirmed to work yet?
  5. M

Post [Q] Jbed

Thanks, but I already tried it as a non-system app. I'm still going to try it again though :D
  6. M

Thread [Q] Jbed

Hey, I was just wondering if any of you had problems installing Jbed on your Minis. Mine doesn't seem to work, and I could really use some help. :( I already tried google-ing and it turned up a tutorial(place libjbedvm.so in /system/lib and Jbed.apk in /system/app), but when I run Java it just...
  7. M

Post JBED Java for Android

Bump Does Jbed HAVE to be a system app? :confused: I'm not sure that I trust all of my .jar apps.
  8. M

Post Unlocking Samsung Galaxy Y S5360

GOOGLE from GOOGLE. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=19050251
  9. M

Post [DEV] [Samsung GT-S5570] [ROM & Kernel] Unofficial CM7.1.0 (Android 2.3.7)

It happens on mine too. A LOT. :( On another note, how do you make an app a system app without using titanium backup? I tried copying the .apk to the /system/app folder, then reinstalling it. This installs it on the system but everytime I reboot it FCs over and over again. (the app is smart...
  10. M

Post [Game] DarkMaze

just tried it, thanks and it worked thanks :D nice and challenging
  11. M

Post [DEV] [Samsung GT-S5570] [ROM & Kernel] Unofficial CM7.1.0 (Android 2.3.7)

Its better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.
  12. M

Post [App] Gravity Home (LWP+Launcher+Physics)

Suggestion: Put a "Small" option for the icons size. They look way too big on low-resolution screens(such as mine:D) Keep on improving!
  13. M

Post [Game] DarkMaze

love the loading screen. actually, the entire game is AWESOME!!! theres some creepy vibe to the poor light that makes it really cool. :D keep on improving/updating! how to do level 6?
  14. M

Post Post Your Wallpapers

Bump awesome! i just looked through the entire thread. :eek: please keep posting more! anyway, here's mine: the first is the Assassin's creed logo :D second is... idk. third, parkour text. fourth was just modified to fit my screen (240x320), but yeah.. none of these are mine, just...
  15. M

Post How link apk to Android Market?

How about linking apks downloaded from other (non-market) sources? :D I wanna get updates for my other apps that I didn't download from the market. I've tried the above steps, but it still didn't work for any of the apps. :confused: