Recent content by mnomaanw

1. mnomaanw

Post [ROM][13][hotdogb] Project Elixir [OFFICIAL] [OnePlus 7T][AOSP]

same problem for me. It seems to be a problem with video playback.
  2. mnomaanw

Post ProjectX ROM (OneUI Based)

Please fix the "Google photos unlimited upload". It shows it is unlimited but still counts towards account storage. I have to install other mods to fix it.
  3. mnomaanw

Post [OFFICIAL] BlissRoms 15 [Arcadia] [obiwan][Android 12]

Can i flash gapps on top to get pixel launcher (with screenshot and select from recents feature), pixel live wallpapers, magic eraser/unlimited photos and other pixel exclusives?
  4. mnomaanw

Post [EOL][ROM][13.0][OnePlus 7T][Official] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

On the 12L build, some apps seem to be incompatible in Play Store including Instagram. Is it how it is for all 12L devices or just this build?
  5. mnomaanw

Post [ROM][14] DerpFest

Is there a way to use pixel launcher with pixel recents menu with this ROM? I really miss the contextual smarts from RECENTS MENU that allows you to select/copy text, share/copy/save images etc even from apps that don't allow doing so.
  6. mnomaanw

Post [ROM][14] DerpFest

Does this allow copying/sharing text, images, links from any app through the recents view like in Pixel launcher on pixel devices?
  7. mnomaanw

Post [ROM][14] DerpFest

The server is probably close to you, and there's probably no CDN or mirrors near him. He could have a 5x faster connection than yours but will still get slow speeds in that case.
  8. mnomaanw

Post [ROM][A13][OP7t][r43][OOS-CAM] XTENDED XT-v7.6 [GAPPS][27-06-2023]

Can anyone tell me which GCam and config is included in the A12 build?
  9. mnomaanw

Post [ROM][14] DerpFest

Im trying to find the link to the recovery which I assume I need to join TG group. The link to the TG group in OP is expired so I cant join.
  10. mnomaanw

Post [ROM][14] DerpFest

Coming from freshly flashed OOS 10 using MSM tool, this is what i get when flashing system_ext. Phone just reboots to fastboot mode without this img flashed. I was previously on OOS 11 beta and this command worked but rom was stuck on bootanim. So i downgraded using MSM tool, unlocked...
  11. mnomaanw

Post [PORT] [APP] [6.0+] [Google Pixel/2/3/4/a/5/6] Live Wallpapers [27/07/2022]

Hello, if it is possible for you to make one apk with all of the wallpapers combined, that would be really great. Really appreciate you porting everything. Some of the walls get repetitive entries when installed separately as they were released on more than one device. Anyways, just a request. I...
  12. mnomaanw

Post [OP7T][OOS 11.0.5.1 HD65AA/BA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

Can you post a mirror to the latest version? Android file host doesn't provide mirrors in this side of the world and downloads at less than 100KB/s and keeps failing. There's no mirror to the latest on stackstorage.
  13. mnomaanw

Post [ROM][11.0][OnePlus 7T] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

The download link is not working for some reason. It says download will start in 5 seconds then keep looping again and again. I can download other files in your folder just fine. Just not the android 11 for 7t.
  14. mnomaanw

Post [ROM][10.0][marlin] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/12/22]

Can you please check why some of the wallpapers from official Google live wallpapers app on this link, do not get applied while some do? If all of them start working, we would not need to include the limited live wallpapers port as the official one has all of em from OG pixel to Pixel 4...
  15. mnomaanw

Post [ROM][Pixel-XL][11.0.0_r45] PixelDust Android 11 for marlin [30 Sept 2021]

Is the difference between April 7 and 8 build just the search bar and nothing else? i just flashed the April 7 build and disabled the search bar at top from settings.