• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Mogster2K

1. M

Post [APP][2.2+] DriveDroid - host ISO/IMG files to boot your PC from

It only works for me up to Android 7.1, nothing later.
  2. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][hotdogb][11] LineageOS 18.1

As far as I can tell, TWRP does not work at all on Lineage. I've tried half a dozen builds and most of them will not even run, and the one that does run cannot decrypt /data.
  3. M

Post [Guide][SM-T500/T505] Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 - Unlock Bootloader & Root with Magisk

It's not bad for the price, but 32 GB is too small and sdcards can't be formatted as adopted/internal. I'd get the 64 GB version if you can. Android 10 kernel source has been released but I'm not sure about 11.
  4. M

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] LineageOS for the Shield Android TV

Foster only refers to the original 2015 model. I'm not sure what the codenames are for the 2019 models.
  5. M

Post [Guide][SM-T500/T505] Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 - Unlock Bootloader & Root with Magisk

You will not get OTA updates, but you can download them manually with Frija.
  6. M

Which version of TWRP works with Lineage? I haven't had any luck with any of them.
  7. M

Edit: I'm brain-dead AFAIK OpenGapps does not work at all with this ROM.
  8. M

Post [ROM][SM-T500] Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) - LineageOS 18.1

Is it necessary to flash vbmeta_disabled_R.tar to use TWRP? I tried flashing it directly on an already-rooted (stock) system, but when I tried to make a backup I got the createtarfork() error.
  9. M

It was in an earlier post. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-official-hotdogb-11-lineageos-18-1.4270931/post-85304039
  10. M

Not quite. I have the T-Mobile version (HD1907) converted to the global ROM, so it should be the same as the HD1905. It works with calls and 4G data, tho I currently have a problem with the Lineage ROM. BTW if you buy the T-Mobile version you can get a better price on Swappa.
  11. M

I ran into a serious problem - the phone seemed to lock up or go into a very deep sleep, and it was not notifying me for texts or calls. Nobody could reach me (and I was asleep.) After I woke up, I picked up the phone and it rebooted after a minute or so. Then I got all the text notifications. I...
  12. M

Post [RECOVERY] [11] [UNOFFICIAL] TeamWin Recovery Project (7T / 7T Pro)

Hmm, I only found one file named "recovery-oneplus7t-3.4.2-10.0-b26.img" and it doesn't boot. :cry:
  13. M

What exactly is the Chinese TWRP? I've seen references to it but no links.
  14. M

I haven't had any luck so far with this TWRP and Lineage 18.1. Pre-release 1.1 decrypted /data but failed to back it up as described in this post. Pre-release 1.2 will not decrypt /data. Using sdcardfs builds.
  15. M

I wonder if installing some libraries from the stock rom would fix the problem.