Recent content by MohammadAG

1. M

Post [Lollipop] Tinted Recent Panels

This was a really quick release since I've had exams for last couple of weeks, so changes need a reboot (or just kill SystemUI) for now. This'll be changed in an update. If you mean they don't auto generated, that's because they use SDK 21, and I don't want to override colors for apps that are...
  2. M

Thread [Lollipop] Tinted Recent Panels

Requires Xposed Framework! Tinted Recnet Panels allows you to tint app title bars in the new Lollipop recents panel. Launch the app once after installation to generate colours from app icons. Screenshot: Download: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.tintedrecentpanels Source: Will...
  3. M

Post [Q][Development] XSharedPreferences issue, no entries

Yeah, I also override getSharedPreferences in PreferenceActivity, that allows it to stay world readable. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  4. M

Post [Android / HTC One (M8)] Dot View Mods

So, I think I should start off with apology. I started uni and I got caught up with how little time I have (3 days a week, I go to uni from 10AM till 9PM with 15 minute breaks between each hour that give me enough time to go from lecture to lecture), so I apologise for not updating this module...
  5. M

Post [Q][Development] XSharedPreferences issue, no entries

I think I use the deprecated SettingsActivity for this reason. I can override getSharedPreferences so it always returns a world readable file, this avoids the permissions resetting when a preference changes. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  6. M

Post [MOD][Xposed] Battery Home Icon

So I barely have time for all this right now, but I'll try to answer all the questions. First of all, I haven't abandoned my modules, the ones that need an update will hopefully see one by weekends. I don't have the free time I used to, but I won't abandon them. The latest version adds text...
  7. M

Post [MOD][Xposed] Battery Home Icon

Asking me for G3 support won't get you anywhere, I tried adding support and didn't get anywhere. Ask an Xposed dev with a G3 to try and help. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  8. M

Thread [MOD][Xposed] Battery Home Icon

Requires Xposed Framework! This module adds a new L-styled home button to your navigation bar, which doubles as a battery indicator. Screenshot: (full res) Video of the new charging animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYUcOv5vw8c Settings: This module is fully configurable, the...
  9. M

Post [MOD][Xposed] Instagram Downloader

Updated, not much has changed really, it's all just field names. I didn't bother with always updating it as I didn't see anyone interested.
  10. M

Post [MOD][Xposed] Instagram Downloader

Update's out! Sorry I got caught up in studies and stuff, so this update was long overdue (I actually wanted to get it out a week or two ago, but Instagram shuffled a lot of stuff around).
  11. M

Post [MOD][Xposed] Tinted Status Bar [BETA 8]

I checked if it was that serious with the overdraw counter, and apparently, when using a semi-transparent overlay while a dialog is open, overdraw is 3.5x. I've changed OverlayDrawable to use the color's alpha channel and combine both values when dimming. This keeps overdraw at a constant 1.5x...
  12. M

I can't recall which version I did this in, but I added the iconEnable or whatever extra that should turn it on too, not sure if it worked since I'm on Sense these days, and that's likely not friends with GB. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  13. M

The module is still alive and development is still ongoing, the module should already support your changes since I send the same intent you use to send changes from the app to the module. I would definitely be ready to support a different intent that's more "universal" so other modules can...
  14. M

Better auto detection in apps. Ideally, we'd have plugins for each app that doesn't behave as expected, but that needs more than 2 devs :) You need to enable the plugins in Xposed FWIW, since they're Xposed modules too. Instagram's plugin flatters the bars, Chrome has better auto detection in...
  15. M

Version 1.8.9.5 is now on the repository. Full change log in Github commits, but here are the notable ones: Plugin downloader MIUI V5 support by KqStone Navigation bar overlay support Configurable overlays Support for CM's different battery modes by GermainZ DEV: Added gradle build files for...