Recent content by mohp

1. mohp

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [Mi A2/jasmine_sprout][AOSP]

In "unofficiall Lineageos" screen cast not working Twrp not working User can't change kernel The battery drains quickly when idle Most Gcams do not work The bottom edge of the keyboard is on the nerves
  2. mohp

We seem to be dealing with the Lineageos with Gapps, not the pixel experience Forget TWRP, the kernel, and the GCams, because I could not do that on the main LOS. I'm sorry, but this is a unofficial Los
  3. mohp

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] RohieOS [CAF][Mi A2]

bb good full bug(auto close apps) not stable I do not recommend at all I think it was better before
  4. mohp

What is the difference between signed and unsigned?
  5. mohp

With 2 sim, without wifi, always shdowsoks on, I think it is tolerable
  6. mohp

Battery consumption has increased by 11 in all ROMs, I experienced the highest consumption during idle time of the phone for 10 minutes in six hours in Los, now my question is, will the situation improve with the change of kernel?
  7. mohp

The volume has improved. During the call, it has completely improved. Those who recommend using the amplifier in their group should ask to learn
  8. mohp

I agree with you, the previous build worked better
  9. mohp

This is a common option in all ROMs, not better in pe ROM?
  10. mohp

On Instagram, the conversation is very good and loud, but it is awful with Google Phone, why ?! As well as WhatsApp and Telegram In crowded places, the voice of the audience can not be heard at all 😐 Pe & Pe+
  11. mohp

In this version, where the blurs is activated, it seems that the battery consumption has increased, I have disabled it.
  12. mohp

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Mi A2

Is it possible to add vibration when connecting a call to the ROM? Most ROMs, even Stoke ROMs, have this feature I think it is very important that we do not stick the phone to our ears until the conversation is connected @mikeioannina