• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Momoko-hime

1. Momoko-hime

Post Best Google-free solution? China rom?

Oh, good. The download site you gave before didn't have 12.5 China rom.
  2. Momoko-hime

Post i just got mi10t pro but battery drain..

Google's "Carrier Services" (which is also on your screenshot) is known to cause high battery drain for many. Just read the comments for "Carrier Services" on the PlayStore, you'll fall of your chair! Don't be mislead by the name, it doesn't "serve carriers". Instead, it's what its app name...
  3. Momoko-hime

Yes, I know, but Chinese 12.5 rom for Mi 10T Pro / K30s isn't out yet, so I have to wait for it, and might just as well try this debloating in the meantime. The guide tells you which bloatware is safe to remove, so no worries there.
  4. Momoko-hime

Yes, but just throwing me the program, without any guide or explanation, wasn't very helpful. Also, saying something like, "try which apps you can remove, and if you remove the wrong apps and brick your phone, it's your fault" - that wasn't very helpful either. The guide I posted shows how to...
  5. Momoko-hime

Thanks again. I looked around and found this guide on how to remove the excessive Google bloatware (and other bloatware) on Xiaomi: https://technastic.com/xiaomi-bloatware-list-miui/ It doesn't require root, unlocking or anything else, so I think I'll try this first. I'm sharing the link, in...
  6. Momoko-hime

There's no China rom for Mi 10T Pro there... should I pick the Taiwan rom? But that one's not at 12.5 yet. What about the China dev rom? Would it be possible to use as main rom, or is it too buggy? Does this "debloatware" allow me to remove all the Google garbage? How does it work?
  7. Momoko-hime

Thread Best Google-free solution? China rom?

I've been a longtime Huawei user, always very satisfied, and with my contract renewal coming up, I thought of getting a new Huawei phone. However, the big, fat notch that pretty much al P40 series and Mate 40 series phones have now really bothers me a lot, so I looked for alternatives. I...