Recent content by monki-magic

1. M

Post Nokia 6.1 completely dead after updating to pie

Hi, this probably will not help much, think i have the same issue. i have had my ta-1050 get stuck on bootloader? ~3 times now over maybe 6 months of ownership, the last time was my update this weekend to Pie. rather frustrating . Can see the device is stuck in bootloader when i plug the...
  2. M

Post Importing Remix Ultra to Germany

Dont forge the discount link at the bottom of the page. - http://www.xda-developers.com/jide-remix-ultra-tablet-multi-window-done-right/ I ordered from link above to Australia (~240v) 1a,b) AC is 100-240v adaptor model "sk1-01-ec" with US style plug, not swappable and did not provide...
  3. M

Post Upgraded to 2.0, Android 5.1 problems

My Remix 2.0 UT experience App Issues -inbulit email with office 365 (business account) - FC after entering mail server details -outlook app - will not complete authentication -google calendar - yep busted, as above Workaround cloudmagic email & sunrise calendar Other issues doesnt matter...
  4. M

Post [ROM] [jfltexx] [7.0] [CM-based] **crDroid**

Mate, may of been experiencing teh same issue. I changed. settings\google\location\3dots\scanning then I disabled both wifi and bluetooth. now I can see in the battery monitor; wifi switching on and off, where it was on all the time before. but then again, today I had bad battery day... so...
  5. M

Post [App][4.0+] Koala Phone Launcher: Simple phone interface for older people

like it, During my testing noticed my contacts with multiple numbers only showing one number (using CM12) Aussie/UK English translation ? my Nanna would of complained about "color" being spelt "wrong" :) feature request. read out the number\button you press, so dont need to switch on the full...
  6. M

Post [ROM][V][UB][Lollipop][5.1.1][Beta] ParanoidAndroid 5.1 Unofficial [DISCONTINUED]

Hi Allen\Everyone, Yep flash the RIL fix. Had a copy of stock lite (cwm backup) it is working okay, can write to internal storage/sdcard0. going to go for a older build and then upgrade to current build when I get a chance. thx MM
  7. M

Post [ROM][V][UB][Lollipop][5.1.1][Beta] ParanoidAndroid 5.1 Unofficial [DISCONTINUED]

hmm. think camera issue is just a symptom of the SD card issue. checked my log on CWM: Can't Partition non-vfat: /storage/sdcard0 Can't Partition mmcblk device: /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.e/mmc_host/mmc1 PS, have a SDcard1 inplace, can read/write to that with no issue. Next step for me...
  8. M

Mate, Having the same issue (maybe), might be something I have done. think i am having a issue with the internal storage permissions?, can you check if you have the same issue. In documents app with advanced ticketed. I am unable to create folder at root. able to create in clockworksmod...
  9. M

Post D821 with USA band

peeps, after look around found this. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=54857245&postcount=84 no win so far. but hopefully will. wife's phone was able to get into on the 3rd go. my nexus now will not boot after flashing diag, working on it. /later
  10. M

Post D821 with USA band

cheers bitdomo, my other nexus 5 gets 4 different bands, so looking bad. Reboot to no signal as 3g sucks at my house. Think I must of kill this nexus flashing a older modem No old EFS backup, but still have imei. Flash back from latest stock the radio and cache. think I am buying wife a...
  11. M

Post D821 with USA band

hi jepe, mate did you ever resolve this issue? I have a IMEI and only USA band on my device :| no 2G signal.
  12. M

Post No GSM signal, 3G/LTE works

hey mate, My wife phon is having the same issue 4G works, 3G sort of works, 2G nothing. [Did the GPS fix on my wife's Nexus 5 (and mine) also] swapped sim, used another telco same issue. when into service menu did *#*#4635#*#* , click the 3 dots, select radio band - only see USA band. While my...
  13. M

Post {V}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM10.1 - Android 4.2.2 - FreeXperia Project

Hi, having the same issue :crying: adb pushed the /system/lib/modules/lcd.ko from RC2 Zip now getting some movement in the lux, but only on turn on/off display so far. not quite sure what to do next. /MM
  14. M

Post [Q] Unfortunately, Android keyboard (AOSP) has stopped

Mate, have the same problem at the moment trying to work my way thru it, I installed 4.2 gapps by mistake. ended up install hackers keyboard to allow me to get a keyboard up (google for hackers apk). then set hackers keyboard as the primary input Used file manager with root access to delete all...