• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by moonraker7

1. M

Post LG V20 F800L Android Pie Beta

Patched LGUP appears to require the DLL for the new Pie version F800L28a and without a kdz, I don't know how to find this?
  2. M

Post LG V20 F800L Android Pie Beta

Having spent hours trying to work out how to flash this properly, the final result was worth it - very smooth with no issues so far. Everything is at your own risk etc, but here's my method: Your phone needs to be updated to the most recent Oreo firmware F800L20K. When LG Bridge failed for the...
  3. M

Post [ROM] Phh-Treble [AOSP 9.0]

Sorry I sold my M5 a while ago, so can't really help anymore.
  4. M

1080p IPTV streams perfectly & has widevine L3 so should be fine, but I don't use these services so unable to test directly.
  5. M

Battery life seems fine - similar to EMUI, if not slightly better. I don't have much experience with LDAC, but having switched to it's codec in developer options, there's still decent sound playing in my bluetooth headphones.
  6. M

Thread [ROM] Phh-Treble [AOSP 9.0]

With Huawei security concerns in the news recently, I wanted a daily replacement vanilla ROM for EMUI, including TWRP backup (unencrypted data) for my 8.4" SHT-W09. Phh-Treble by @phhusson is by far the best I've tried so far - everything seems to work including bluetooth - although I've yet to...
  7. M

Post [Discussion] [News] [Help] [Tips & Tricks] [F800L/K/S] Korean Variants

Here's the chinese development thread; http://bbs.gfan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9510168
  8. M

Post Navbar Space on Landscape mode

I'm using ADW Launcher with navbar on the bottom in landscape mode.
  9. M

Post [ROOT]Root Guide for Huawei MediaPad M5

If you are watching Huawei, trust you'll also be enjoying the sales of this tablet spike over the forthcoming weeks - now that root is available! Here's the full ota firmware for the SHT-W09 European version, as downloaded from HFF...
  10. M

They weren't available yesterday! Is Huawei watching this thread?
  11. M

Probably best to follow the OP by generating your own patched_boot.img using the RAMDISK.img for the SHT-W09; https://mega.nz/#!r8VxCbjC!OBkyORfrudT5PcfyCbwdn047ND4taRegSjJWiZJjirI
  12. M

Think that's a bit too much to ask! Don't really want to offend the source.
  13. M

https://easy-firmware.com/home/browse/file-info/id/110769/Schubert-W09A_8.0.0.120(C635)/
  14. M

Thanks so much my SHT-W09 is now rooted :)
  15. M

The OP links to Chinese (COO) and European (C432) full OTAs for the SHT-AL09 available from mobileheadlines dot net