Recent content by moopile

1. moopile

Post Question Delivery dates!

Geekbench results: https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/10575640 Wow my signature is so out of date.
  2. moopile

Have not powered it on yet. As I've gotten older i may still love tech but dread messing with it. Took a nap after it arrived.
  3. moopile

Have not powered it on. Did pop sim tray and it shipped with a sim card installed. Did not come with the typical at&t card with the punch out sim.
  4. moopile

Just arrived
  5. moopile

P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
  6. moopile

Post Oneplus 7 Pro Screen Protectors

Did the same. Finally installed it on 12/31. Was impressed with how easy it was to apply, lack of bubbles, and the feel of it so far. Never had any tempered glass protector apply so easily and without any additional problems.
  7. moopile

Post Questions about using a hard drive attached to my Router

Yes. I had R7800 for about a week and it worked fine. I have an external drive attached to my Asus Rt-AC86 now. I use Plex to access the media but have used Kodi also. With Plex I pay for Plex Pass. Strangely, it works better this way than when I had the drive connected directly to the...
  8. moopile

Post Tempered Glass Screen Protecters ?

Great news!!!! Thank you!! Ordered 2.
  9. moopile

intelliARMOR - Do you know if and/or when you will have the "Pixel XL intelliGLASS PRO - Black" back in stock? Thanks!!!
  10. moopile

Finally got around to installing my CaseBase full screen TGSP - black. When you take them out of the package (comes with 2) you can see the "dot matrix" pattern clearly. Applied easily, although I have it slightly crooked (poor lighting). I did not check to see if there was adhesive in the...
  11. moopile

Post Seidio Dilex case ...

I have owned the Seidio Surface for 2 previous devices. Loved the feel, but hated the two piece snap together design.
  12. moopile

I don't really care for my UAG case either. Of all my Pixel XL cases I've purchased, the RhinoShield bumper is my favorite closely followed by the Seidio Dilex. The only reason the RhinoShield wins is due to how small it is. This is the most solidly build Seidio case I've owned and loved them...
  13. moopile

Ok, Got my blue one in Saturday. Typical Seidio high quality. But, very thick and heavy compared to other cases I've tried. It does feel like the safest case I've tried yet. Kickstand is thin, but holds phone up very well and has magnetic closure. The blue parts have a satiny/rubbery texture...
  14. moopile

Post Help Get Pixel UAG (Urban Armor Gear) Cases Made/Developed :)

Sorry, work nights, was still trying to wake up. My cranium wasn't yet extracted from my rectum. Maybe someone else will want to know what a QB looks like in the Ash UAG. I'll edit my post.
  15. moopile

Thread Seidio Dilex case ...

Has anyone tried the Seidio Dilex case yet? They have been my favorite for years. Thinking of ordering the blue one. https://www.seidioonline.com/product/google-pixel-xl-dilex-case/