Recent content by Mordar

1. M

Post [MOD][ROOT] Overclock your screen to 75hz refresh rate (other refresh rates later)

Hey Guys, unfortunately while installing the 81hz DTBO mod while on Miui.eu miui 12 rom got my device soft bricket (can't access TWRP at all and only get to fastboot), please don't try to install any 75hz and up mods on MIUI 12 or this could happen to you. Is there a step by step guide on how...
  2. M

Post [MOD][ROOT] Overclock your screen to 75hz refresh rate (other refresh rates later)

There seems to be a little green tint on the screen with this mod.
  3. M

Post ANDROID PIE ROMS for REDMI NOTE 5 / 5 PLUS

Same thing, tried 16.3, 16.4, 17.1 etc, same error with mounting /vendor I'm on MCAOSP Pie ROM
  4. M

Post ANDROID PIE ROMS for REDMI NOTE 5 / 5 PLUS

Can't install Magisk 17.1 gives me an error about not being able to mount /vendor, any solution for it?
  5. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE][9.0] HavocOS 2.9

Any android P news for this?
  6. M

Post [Q] No Pie based custom ROMs?

Custom ROM development for the Redmi 5 plus was essentially dead the moment Redmi note 5 released, I suggest selling it and buying either the Redmi note 5, Poco F1 or anything else
  7. M

Post [KERNEL][4.9] Dark Ages Ultimo

Can you send me the profile as well? Thanks bruda!
  8. M

Post No custom rom development?

That's why I'm holding up on buying this phone and either wait for OnePlus 6T, get the OnePlus 6 or wait until a custom ROMs start rolling for the Poco. No custom ROMs = dead phone imho
  9. M

Post [ROM] [8.1.0] [VINCE] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r26][2018/05/30]

Is everything working fine on Pie GSI? I am waiting for Pixel experience 9.0 but if Pie GSI is fully working then I can install that one.
  10. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE][9.0] HavocOS 2.9

Any android 9.0 news or hope for this rom?
  11. M

Post [ROM][8.1.0][NON-TREBLE]Unofficial LineageOS For vince

Vince was abandoned completely, no Pie roms, no Pie nothing, Xiaomi.Eu is not even updating vince to 8.1....the device is complete garbage, I suggest selling it and buying something else
  12. M

Post [ROM][Developer] MIUI 10 Global links

Can I install any of the TWRP roms safely coming from custom AOSP rom like pixel experience?, can I also install Magisk?
  13. M

Post Why Redmi 5 Plus is my last Xiaomi phone ever ?

This right here, the custom roms are not crappy though, been using Pixel Experience and Havoc with no issues whatsoever, but support is either poor or non existant which makes it hard to actually get newer updates on this redmi 5 plus while at the same time the Redmi Note 5 (pro) has a Pixel...
  14. M

Post [ROM] [8.1.0] [VINCE] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r26][2018/05/30]

The rounded corners seems to work on the top area but not on the bottom, so it looks very asymmetrical