Recent content by <<--Moritz-->>

1. M

Post [APP] O2 Homezone for Topaz GER

Hey, can I use this app for t-mobile, too? When not, can you say me the OEM Packages from where you have the Registryentrys and the dll? Thanks for answer Greetz Moritz
  2. M

Post [ROM][24-05-09][Ger]MoritzROMxX2009XxV4 [Build: 21042/CE OS: 21041][ROM]Based on 1.57

It gives me pleasure to hera that you like my rom :) With friendly Greetz Moritz
  3. M

Post cooking

OK Thanks, you're the best!!! Thanks a lot
  4. M

Post cooking

OK Thanks. Is that the setup.xml from the cab? What must i do with them. With dsm in a folder an this in the OEM folder in Blackstone Kitchen?
  5. M

Post cooking

I don't understand it . What must i write in the provxml ?
  6. M

Post cooking

I have a next question :) How i can add SDKCerts to the rom? Thanks for answer Greetz
  7. M

Post [ROM][24-05-09][Ger]MoritzROMxX2009XxV4 [Build: 21042/CE OS: 21041][ROM]Based on 1.57

Great to hear that you like it, has anybody other test the rom? __________________________ Schön zu höhren das es dir gefällt, hat es irgendwer anderes schon getestet? MfG Moritz
  8. M

Post How to protect ROMs?

OK my Problem is solved (German Cooker has Help me :) ) I have must do this from post 2. But in English i haven't understood it first. Thanks for help The Thread can be close Greetz Moritz
  9. M

I have made some roms already :) But i have see for two minutes that the post ist from the "elf upgrade forum". So i think that this manual doesn't work by HD Have anybody also a solution for me? Thanks for help and excuse my bad english Moritz
  10. M

OK. Now i have found this post. But what are "batch files" or where i can find they? Thanks for answer! Moritz
  11. M

Thread How to protect ROMs?

Hey, can me anybody say how I can protect my ROM? It is realy important Thanks for help Greetz Moritz
  12. M

Post cooking

Have nobody an answer for my last question?? :(
  13. M

Post cooking

Hey, i have another question! How can I create a fake account by active sync. I will stop that it always opened in the background. Has anybody an ide how can i make this? Thanks for answer with friendly greetz Moritz
  14. M

Post cooking

Hey, i have another question! How can I create a fake account by active sync. I will stop that it always opened in the background. Has anybody an ide how can i make this? Thanks for answer with friendly greetz Moritz