• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Morningstar

1. Morningstar

Post What app am I talking about

If you don't know the name of it, where you got it, or what it did, why do you need it?
  2. Morningstar

Post Koffagram mod for Telegram Messaging (Android)

Best. Koffing. Thing. Evar.
  3. Morningstar

Post Substratum on samsung devices !

Once wasn't enough? Why would you re-post a thread that closed by a moderator for breaking site rules?
  4. Morningstar

Post what is a github?

http://bfy.tw/2xyQ
  5. Morningstar

Post [ROM][FINAL] Resurrection Remix v5.8.5 [7.1.2_r36][athene][Mar 22]

Thank you. See that it doesn't. Developers here put in countless hours of hard work to deliver the ROMs and the apps that they do. If they want to charge a few bucks for an app, that's their prerogative, and in most cases it's well deserved. One or two people pirating an app may not seem like...
  6. Morningstar

Yes, that's right, I called you an idiot. Because only an idiot would go on a developer's site and recommend people steal from developers. Your "easy solution" is illegal, immoral, against this sites rules, and to developers such as myself, incredibly offensive. I stand by my statement.
  7. Morningstar

No, we don't. You do realize that this is a developer's site, right? Made up of the very people you're advocating stealing from? Idiot. *Reported*
  8. Morningstar

Post Hypothetical question.....

I don't even know how to respond to this... Coming from a senior member even..... *sigh*
  9. Morningstar

Post Hard bricked while surfing on Chrome?

Had you flashed the 7.1 dev preview by chance? edit: Or Magisk? I'm aware of a few cases like this, but haven't been able to pin down any common factors yet...
  10. Morningstar

Post What is your addiction?

Yeah....It's a sickness.
  11. Morningstar

Post ALL THINGS ROOT, BOOTLOADER, ETC

Nobody is complaining, they're trying to educate you and stop you from spreading false information that others may try to follow and ruin their device. Not their fault you refuse to listen.
  12. Morningstar

No, I don't want you to explain anything, thank you. The statements you've already made are more than enough. Please, prove me wrong.
  13. Morningstar

Yes, I do various builds on a daily basis, and unlike some, I DO know what I'm talking about. If you had spent any amount of time on XDA, you would know that. Your statement that having root allows you to now build and modify the bootloader is preposterous, and only furthers my point that you...