• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Moronig

1. M

Post [STABLE] Xtended XR 8 [R|Android 11.0 r_39] [July 12th, 2021]

Thanks for the update, OP! Fingerprint reader works great now in all apps. Some issues I found were: - Phone freezes randomly. The led stays on, but a little dimmer when it happens. - Battery life seems worse, but I haven't tried to diagnose why. Note: It was a dirty flash over the 2.0 version.
  2. M

Post PixysOS v4.0.5 [OFFICIAL] [R] Android 11.0 for zuk z2 plus

I also returned to the 4.0 version, because there is a nasty bug that reboots the phone when the bluetooth audio disconnects on 4.0.1.
  3. M

Anybody else having problems with music players not finding the music?
  4. M

Not for the last version, 4.01. The op said it's the version with included gapps only. ---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ---------- Before the update there were already issues with deep sleep. OP said they fixed deep sleep, but for me it's still broken.
  5. M

Post [ROM] PixysOS v3.1.3 [10]-[Official]-[16-09-20]-[z2_plus]

I'm having the same issue. Maybe it's region locked? EDIT: No, there is something wrong with the server. This one seems to be working, can anyone confirm if it's the same: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pixys-os/files/ten/z2_plus/
  6. M

Post [ROM][10.0.0][OFFICIAL][TREBLE] AospExtended ROM V7.0 [Z2 PLUS][4.4 KERNEL][HMP]

Is there a mirror somewhere other than mega? My ISP (and others in Brazil) are blocking mega now...
  7. M

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1] switchroot LineageOS 15.1

Your download is probably corrupted, try downloading the file again.
  8. M

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1] switchroot LineageOS 15.1

There is a guide for this. (It's not simple or easy, though) ---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ---------- Does anybody at all here manage to get good performance with the 16gb image? If so, which card did you use? I tried a few, none were usable.
  9. M

Post [UNOFFICIAL] Bug Report thread for Switchroot LineageOS 15.1

My switch is really slow while running Android, probably the sdcard, but it's not slow on Ubuntu, same card. (16gb sandisk) It seems slightly better by decreasing the io read ahead to 128kb. Also download speeds on any network are about 5-15 kbps, no matter the network. Anybody else have this? I...
  10. M

Post [ROM] JAGUAR PIE OFFICIAL NON-TREBLE V6, updated August 7

How did you get nanodroid to work? I can't login to google, hangs on "I agree". Other threads say it's related to the webview, it needs to be default android webview, version < 73.
  11. M

Post ArrowOS 9.x Pie for z2_plus | kernel-4.4 | ENFORCING | TREBLE (/factory) | OFFICIAL

Thanks, f1xy kernel 1.10 fixes my issue. Temperature appears in KA, and phone stays cool.
  12. M

Post ArrowOS 9.x Pie for z2_plus | kernel-4.4 | ENFORCING | TREBLE (/factory) | OFFICIAL

The issue is: the phone is getting quite hot. If some apps aren't detecting the cpu temperature, maybe the thermal throttling is not happening for the same reason.
  13. M

Do you have a link to it? ---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ---------- So it's a bug in 4.4?
  14. M

I noticed today my phone is getting hot often. On Kernel Adiutor, the cpu temperature is always -4°C. I think it may be related to the 4.4 Kernel. Could it be because I haven't updated to 3.5 bootloader using qfil?