• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Mostsh

1. Mostsh

Post [ROM] HTC Deluxe 6435 LRA (AKA DROID DNA #2) CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies

It worked.... thank you very much! :laugh:
  2. Mostsh

Post [RECOVERY] TWRP touch recovery

hello there wonder if anyone can help i unlocked the device, install twrp 2.7.x and made a nandroid backup for my stock, then i flash some 5.0.2 custom rom, and when im trying to restore my stock nandroid backup, restoration succeed but when i reboot it always go back to twrp recovery after htc...
  3. Mostsh

neelgangrade please i need your help after backuping my stock rom, i installed cm12 successfully now i restore my stock rom, restoration succeed but when i reboot to system it always reboot to twrp recovery!! am i missing something?? edit: how can i be back to a full stock rom??
  4. Mostsh

Post [GUIDE] Making Dump Files Out of Android Device Partitions

in /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1, i found "by-num" and there is no "by-name" so how to know partitions names??
  5. Mostsh

Post ☆★☆ [ROM][5.0.2] NuSenseSIX | Sense 6.0 | 7.15.401.1 | v10.2 [01-27-15] ☆★☆

I managed to flash this rom on my HTC Deluxe 6435LRA great rom but chinese ussd is annoying, can someone tell me if it is safe to flash attached zip to fix this issue?
  6. Mostsh

neelgangrade Thx for sharing Please can you tell me how can i have stock recovery again??
  7. Mostsh

Post LG G2 Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock)

Hello there, I have the D802 32GB and i want to flash stock, i put my imei in lgkdz.com and the result was "latest firmware is D80220C_00" but no mention for 16 or 32 GB. Is it the right 32GB kdz file to flash on my device?? Thx in advance
  8. Mostsh

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] BlissPop [Hammerhead][DISCONTINUED]

Great rom. But I wonder how to change lockscreen wallpaper?
  9. Mostsh

Post [UNMAINTAINED][TOOL][LB][ROOT] Backup TA v9.11 for Windows [20140615]

yes it said : MARLIN [key OK][Active] thank you very much for your assistance :good:
  10. Mostsh

i managed to flash stock :) you made my day. but how can i make sure that drm keys are present?
  11. Mostsh

thank u yes that is what im doin but flashtool is stucked for an hour on "pulling changes from github" "please wait until the end of process"
  12. Mostsh

how and my bootloader is locked after the restore of TA?
  13. Mostsh

sorry for my noobish.... i have xperia L, i want to revert to full stock, so i was on rooted stock firmware with fantum kernel, then i restored my TA using TA tool, it was successful then the toll ask to reboot and when rebooting the phone wont boot up! when i press on power it just make a small...
  14. Mostsh

Post Sony Xperia L - Flashable FTF's Locked and Unlocked Bootloader - No Root Required

sorry for my noobish.... i want to revert to full stock, so i was on rooted stock firmware with fantum kernel, then i restored my TA using TA tool, it was successful then the toll ask to reboot and when rebooting the phone wont boot up! when i press on power it just make a small vibration and...
  15. Mostsh

Post Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Discussion

mobile data is ok but i dont see 3g or Lte icon in status bar!? is that normal?