Recent content by Motorhead1991

1. Motorhead1991

Post [ROM][AOSP][6.0/7.1][K3.4] Unlegacy Android Project

Glad to see you guy got this working ziyan. Sorry I disappeared when I did, I just couldn't take the BS anymore (not in this group, but elsewhere).
  2. Motorhead1991

Post [ROM][7.1.2][Rootless] DesolationRom zerofltexx (Galaxy S6)

Should be easy enough, the files are out there :D
  3. Motorhead1991

I've been meaning to do that... The one downside to hosting from my private server is the pitifully slow internet. I've been busy with a new ROM bringup so I haven't had a chance to clean this one up so far. Who all is running it though? Any thoughts?
  4. Motorhead1991

Post [MOD] Custom Boot Splash

This doesn't appear to work on the Galaxy S6 after the official Nougat update. Looking at the hex, it refers to some things outside of just the pictures. Every attempt I've made has resulted in a soft brick, only to be restored b a resistor jig.
  5. Motorhead1991

Give me a few days, I'm missing commits from the device tree and am working with UltraGamerHD to fix it. So far, all I'm seeing is slight lag from time to time, but this is also on the LineageOS stock kernel.
  6. Motorhead1991

Post Samsung Rugby Pro (SGH-I547) Super Thread

Eventually, I may revisit this device, but for now, my focus has shifted to the Galaxy S6. As far as using an older base, CM11-CM12 was a good place to stop. Security updates were becoming harder to keep up with, and it left no time for fixing bugs. BTW, I still have both of my Comanche :D
  7. Motorhead1991

Thread [ROM][7.1.2][Rootless] DesolationRom zerofltexx (Galaxy S6)

For Galaxy S6 SM-G920I (zerofltexx) Welcome to Desolation Rom!! Our goal is to provide users with a unique staple in Android Development which aims at stability and optimizations along with what we feel is the perfect amount of features. We hope you enjoy this ROM as much as our great team...
  8. Motorhead1991

Post Android Area 51 Down?

I don't think I could have put it better, myself. It's amazing knowing we had such support (the numbers barely showed it). The last of the AreaROM projects rolled out of my server for Grouper, and that was it. I would love to restart the project, but I can't do it on my own.
  9. Motorhead1991

I did a few around aug-sept, but never really sat down and hammered the smaller bugs out. (Something changed the way the radio worked, and I couldn't fix it)
  10. Motorhead1991

Post [Dev]AOSP/CM Porting Discussion

As another "behind the scenes" developer on the S6 (bringing up the I variant), I commend you guys on your amazing progress. Eagerly awaiting the full-scale explosion of S6 hacking in the coming weeks.
  11. Motorhead1991

Flash the kernel after the ROM. It's a never ending work in progress. I have lots to do on a couple fronts.
  12. Motorhead1991

In other news, I'm not quite done with Comanche yet. As I've moved over to my Galaxy S6 as a daily driver, the Comanche is now a developer phone once again. :D https://youtu.be/5vKgePvD0RU
  13. Motorhead1991

That's because AreaROM Comanche is a recent project of mine :P.
  14. Motorhead1991

The policing on AA51 is less stringent (and more fair IMO). We (the team) are also more closely knit. Our main draw is the support for unloved devices.
  15. Motorhead1991

Funny you should mention AreaROM... I am the Motorhead that put the work into the Ace Q/Galaxy Appeal ;).