• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mp44christos

1. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.6 for POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G [juice]

I just got an error while updating netflix. "this app isn't compatible with your device anymore." Any idea what is causing this. I am not rooted.
  2. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.6 for POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G [juice]

try to flash miui android 11 beta first. you can google it to find a link.
  3. M

Post GCAM - Google Camera Mod

Everything above 12mp is just fluf for marketing. Literally, sensors this size and with so many MPS are designed to do pixel bining so they combine the information of some pixels into 1. The stock camera app does litteraly the same.
  4. M

Post GCAM - Google Camera Mod

See Hesham-Abbas post its by far the most stable and best gcam for the m3.
  5. M

Post [Help Thread][Nokia 7 Plus](2018) Ask Any Question, Noob Friendly

After the latest update my sd card is not recognised and the phone says it needs to be reformatted. Is it an issue with the latest version or should I format it?
  6. M

Post [Unofficial/OFFICIAL][7.1.2_r29][8/13] RESURRECTION REMIX v5.8.4 [CLARK][Weekly OTA]

I meant Force stop it. And also you can use titanium backup or greenify to freeze apps. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  7. M

Post [Unofficial/OFFICIAL][7.1.2_r29][8/13] RESURRECTION REMIX v5.8.4 [CLARK][Weekly OTA]

Disable AudioFX app and restart. If that does not work install the dolby atmos magisk module.
  8. M

I am confused... Do i need to update to official Nougat before installing 12/04? Can I just dirty flash from 08/14? Probably noobish questions...
  9. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 Nightlies for the Moto X Pure 2015 (clark)

While on hands free I have had this problem from the beginning I started using los. I thought I phone was broken!
  10. M

Post [ROM][XT1575|XT1572][Aroma]TruPureXMM 2.9 - Fast and Smooth [5-26][MM 6.0]

Have you tried substraum or xposed modules?
  11. M

Yes its true i didnt read the aroma installer at all. But i skimmed through the thread for 20 or so pages and didnt found anything. Plz forgive me its nearly 500 pages long... Huge thanks to you and the dev. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  12. M

OK I installed the rom and everything works perfectly except that the dialer doesn't show up when I get a call. What am I doing wrong? Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  13. M

Post [ROOT] Moto X Style - XT1572 BR - Marshmallow

I Get an error: device '(null)' not found what am i doing wrong?
  14. M

Post How To Install 5.1 Lollipop On Moto X Without Upgrading Bootloader [All Models]

I get a md5 mismatch... what am i doing wrong?