• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Mr-H

1. M

Post [ROM]​[OFFICIAL] AquariOS 9 || Live support || NEED TESTERS || Theming || 4/12

I use this rom for 2 days and I had no worries. Thank you for your good work Sorry for my bad english.
  2. M

Post [ROM][PD1A.180720.030]Pixel3ROM v1.0oct for Nexus 5X[9][20181101]

Hello, I'm currently on beta 7.1.2 I have read a lot of page but I would like confirmation. To take advantage of this rom, I have to save everything, then unlock the bootloader and simply follow post 1 by first installing version 6.0.2, then do the OTA? I do not need root? Sorry for all these...
  3. M

Post [ROM][DEC 08][Team Nocturnal] SinLessROM GPe v5.0.0 | Google Play Edition | 5.0.1

sorry, I didn't want to read a hundred page. The ROM is compatible with DOT VIEW COVER ? Thanks and sorry for my bad english ;)
  4. M

Post [Mod] CM11 (unofficial) Camera Mod -Max Quality

not work on the CM of 08 september14 Stay on application launch after Wipe cache and Wipe dalvik cache Sorry for my bad english...
  5. M

Post [ROM]【4.4.4】Google Play Edition【JFLTE-GPE】 - Oct 5th, 2018

Slow motion caméra work ? Sorry for my bad english, I'm french.
  6. M

Post [ROM] [PORT} cyanogenmod 11s beta 4.4.4 jflte

Caméra work in slow motion ?
  7. M

Post [ROM][NK4 4.4.2][Real S5 experience] Imperium v16.1 [FAST][SMOOTH][STABLE][22/01/15]

It's possible to integrate booster download in your rom ? Thank's for your job !
  8. M

Post [ROM][PORT] CyanogenMod 11 | KitKat | BUILD 8 | 29 Nov ]

It's possible to activate % battery ? Thank's PS: sorry for my bad english
  9. M

Post [ROM][KitKat][12/09][GNH7 V3.1] WanamLite Fast & Clean

It's possible to integrate http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2355931 in your rom ? Thanks
  10. M

Post [MOD] Awesome Framework Animations [DEODEX/ODEX][N7 PORT]

Working on Wanam V1.1 + Adam kernel 1.3.2 (CWM) Thanks
  11. M

Post [02-01-2013][CWMR] Trekstor Surftab Breeze 7

Great new ! Thank you for your job !
  12. M

If I understand, you know save / retrieve the original rom? So this principle, it remains to find a cook to modify / improve the rom? On the new recovery that you do, I test tonight ... Thank you for your work, hoping that other developers are also working on
  13. M

good news! : Good: thank you have you managed to get the source code to make us a nice custom rom? in any case, thank you for your work! sorry for my bad english, i'm french