Recent content by Mr.PvT

1. M

Post [ROM][10.0][OneUI-2.5][UNOFFICIAL]PixelExperience for Samsung M51 - Final

How long does it hang the logo, I see it hangs the logo for a long time, can't go inside, if I ignore the error
  2. M

Post [ROM][10.0][OneUI-2.5][UNOFFICIAL]PixelExperience for Samsung M51 - Final

In twrp, when I finished flashing, it got error at the end Also how to install gapps
  3. M

Post Getting access to recovery combination(FTM mod)

It can't use for imei recording, please don't try imei recording, imei won't work
  4. M

Post Change Wifi , BT , IMEI , Serial Number of any mtk android phone .

Does anyone know the Serial number it is located on and what partition the hex code is, thank all
  5. M

Post Sonim XP8 (Root?)

how to unlock sim card, ATT version XP880 thank all
  6. M

Post [ROM] [Unofficial] [R] Lineage 18.1 G8X Thinq (mh2lm)

Can you say in more detail, go to Lineage recovery then choose which option, I went to Lineage recovery but don't know how, choose update adb?
  7. M

Post [ROM] [Unofficial] [R] Lineage 18.1 G8X Thinq (mh2lm)

How to flash gapps to G8X, I can only flash rom, can't flash gapps, flash successfully but still start without ch play or go to main rom lg
  8. M

Post LG V60 LMV600EA rooted

yes i am testing that, but i need files from unlocked device bootloader, not extract from kdz
  9. M

I need the file from the device with successfully unlocked the bootloader, not the word kdz, if the word kdz it is too simple, I have had it for a long time
  10. M

Can you back up partitions like abl_a, abl_b, xbl_a, xbl_b, xbl_a_config, xbl_b_config and post the link here, I will be able to root other models
  11. M

Post [ROM] ZTE Axon M Stock Firmware/Firehose

I use the docomo version but converted to china, I use firehose and go back to the docomo but can't flash, someone help me