Recent content by Mr Stewie

1. M

Post [Q] best rom for the samsun gio?

Are you being serious? O__O' You barely get 6 hours on stock, from what I remember. Can you please provide the link for fly-on mod and did you have any difficulties while installing it? I've tried a few mods here and there but they never worked.
  2. M

M'Rage by MatZ69. Although I've grown rather tired of the Orange pseudo-MIUI look, it's the fastest ROM with the best battery life you can find on this site for Gio. Battery on display is mostly between 5 - 6h. No less than that.
  3. M

That's not even close to decent...
  4. M

Post [ROM][KERNEL][23/11]JetMOD™ 3.2 HD★Swipe to Remove★15 Toggles★Turbo★JB Layout★Lots

HELP Stuck at 20% during installation? It's been like 10 minutes it's been stuck at "Installing Busybox, Adding appropriate privileges and..." What do I do?
  5. M

Post [ROM][JB][CM10.1.6][PORT][KitKat UI]

Where did you find the UI then? :|
  6. M

Sorry if I sounded too harsh... I would actually adore you if you told how and where you got the KitKat UI, because it may be one of the most beautiful interfaces I've seen on this board. Is there any possibility to be able to use that CM7? CM 10 is nice to experiment, but too much too actually...
  7. M

Post Post Your Gio Screenshot

Mind if you explained a little further? Pros/Cons, how? Have you ever tried it?
  8. M

Post [ROM][GPL][CM7.2] Jelly Bread v5.2

If you're referring to the Google Play and Youtube app problem, of course I have tried opening and closing it a lot of times, but to no success. I didn't have this problem on other ROMs...
  9. M

Post [rom] [CM7.2] GioScape CM7 [Updt 30th Nov 2013/Final]

Weird layout problems...
  10. M

Post Post Your Gio Screenshot

1.88 GB Internal Storage, eh? HOW?
  11. M

Is there a way to get the UI as a theme only (judging from the pictures, the ROM looks beautiful), but for Cyanogenmod7, since JB is way too heavy and unstable for our device? EDIT: I just started using the ROM, and it's like the slowest thing I've ever used in my life...
  12. M

Post [ROM][GPL][CM7.2] Jelly Bread v5.2

When I first installed the ROM, I literally had to keep Google Play open for about 3 hours (I fell asleep) for it to load, to be able to download Titanium Backup. Now it takes about 10 minutes for it to load completely. Any idea why this is happening? It happened to a few other ROMs as well...
  13. M

Post [PORT]Miracle Reloaded 1.6.13

Why does that not surprise me...
  14. M

Post [PORT]Miracle Reloaded 1.6.13

Did he send it, or not?