Recent content by -Mr. X-

1. -Mr. X-

Post Native Call Recorder P30 PRO

Anyone else getting a Media card error /storage/emulated/0 ? everything else works recorder works it has storage permissions it just doesnt record errors out. P30 Pro on 10.1
  2. -Mr. X-

Post FunkyHuawei P30 Pro Official Support Thread

As did I like i stated above, also ignored. So its safe to say they have no interest except in providing the bare minimum service to entice users to spend money and then once you do your stuck for updates.
  3. -Mr. X-

Nah it doesnt work once the CSC is changed HIsuite and Erecovery just say they cant find infor to recover your device. I contacted FunkyHuawei asking if they could provide a method or at least the firmware with my default CSC to roll back they suggested erecovery when i explained it did not work...
  4. -Mr. X-

If I order a Bootloader code, it should still work even thought ive converted from VOG-L04 to VOG-L29 with your update system?
  5. -Mr. X-

I mean now that Ive converted the L04 to the L29 Global model will i get the Global OTA updates, I know i wouldnt get the L04 any more as it has the L29 rom fingerprint now.
  6. -Mr. X-

Post How to install Custom themes on VOG-L04 or any other device thats restricted to local

Thats too bad might be because mine is from the p30 :(
  7. -Mr. X-

Post How to install Custom themes on VOG-L04 or any other device thats restricted to local

the newer version didnt work for me either it forced me back to no custom themes via mu CUST code. click the 3 dots and uninstall the update thats what i had to do.
  8. -Mr. X-

Failing that here is mine that's known working along as you're logged into a Huawei I'd in their mobile services.
  9. -Mr. X-

try installing hauweis theme store from apk mirror it might give the rest of the functionality
  10. -Mr. X-

Ah then it iddnt work properly you should have the Huawei theme store in your theme app now and custom themes should be able to change the notifications and nav bar.
  11. -Mr. X-

Get the themes manager from the play store tons of free and good themes
  12. -Mr. X-

If there was anything special you did i can add it to the first post or did you just follow my Instructions it glitched the screen but still worked?
  13. -Mr. X-

Post Native Call Recorder P30 PRO

Thanks, Exactly what i needed.