Recent content by MRCANNADY

1. M

Post Posted petition on Nvidia forum, got shadowbanned.

Guys, Ive been following the OPs post on the Nvidia forums, and I can confirm 1,000% that he is one if not THE biggest troll! Its one thing to complain, but all he did was post negative comment after negative comments, for example, anyone who stated that an update from Nvidia fixed the known...
  2. M

Post Effects of watch face on battery runtime

With it off :) ---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ---------- Ok guys, using the rotate face watch as the OP mentioned, I am now at 48 hours without a charge, and my battery is at 38%. That's with LOTS of texting, 20 minutes of GPS navigation for...
  3. M

Wow, I'm now at 24hrs. with 61% battery left, and that's with receiving emails, text messages etc. Very impressive!
  4. M

Wow, that' awesome battery life! I'm going to try the rotate watch face now and see if I can get that type of battery life. One thing that I notice is that my watch drops from 100% to 98% in under 30 minutes, but after that, the watch pretty much last 24 hours before I reach 24% battery left...
  5. M

Post Returned it. Appalling battery life and lag

I mean seriously, do we really need 3+ threads on the same freaking subject?? if you don't like the moto, then return it and move along, or post your reasons if you feel inclined to on one of the other 2 threads. Where are the mods? They need to close these duplicate threads
  6. M

Post Battery Life Discussion

Two with he same issues huh? I guess you just have really bad luck. :rolleyes: Anyway, I have owned my moto 360 for seven days now, and have noticed great battery improvement. I'm currently at 25 hours with normal usage, which includes text/email notifications, traffic notifications, etc...
  7. M

And yet you're still posting in the moto forum? Gear Live sucks that badly huh? I get through 24 hrs easily with my Moto 360, strangers just love the look of it, and it doesn't feel or look cheesy, Q1 charging in about two hrs (proprietary charging =sucks) This is one beautiful looking...
  8. M

Update: Ok guys update to my earlier post: another 4 hours have past since my last posy. During this time, I used the moto to control my music playback while on the train for about 20 minutes, I sent my wife 3 text via voice after I got off the train, used the navigation for about 15 minutes...
  9. M

I have had the moto since this past Friday, and I was honestly thinking about taking it back after the first two days, because my battery life was horrible for day to day usage. Today however, I took it off of my charger at 8:00 am, used it for a quick 10 minute navigation, received about 10...
  10. M

Post The Verge slams the Moto 360 in an article about the Apple Watch

You're wasting your time my friend, apple defenders usually never admit to bias when that bias benefits Apple. All apple fanboys wanted the circular watch from Apple, they all talked about how great it would look, how it was going to look better than the moto watch... but now that Apple's watch...
  11. M

Some of these guys actually do own stock in Apple, or they get perks/etc for promoting a certain brand, so they use their websites as a hype machine to try and convince people to buy one brand over another. For instance, I notice when an Android phone receives great ratings, BGR would tell...
  12. M

Anyone who reads the Verge should know that they are Apple fanboys to the death. They are always praising Apple products and will bash companies that Samsung because they give Apple direct competition (nd now the Motot 360). It's funny how they were hyping up the Iwatch to have the same round...
  13. M

Post New update?

Hey Guys, I decided to reach out to a Tmobile Rep,and inquired about the update. She told met hat the update was in fact for the Wifi calling/etc updates, AS WELL as other minor bug fixes that we have been having with the phone, all of which should make the phone perform smoother than prior...
  14. M

Post [FIX/TUTORIAL]How to Fix Lag on G3 without Root ;)

Can a Mod please close this duplicate thread?? Really OP, did you not see the threads with these instructions already?? Can a mod please close this duplicate thread? And yes, the settings do work for all but a select few. However, I leave the thermal setting off, works fine for
  15. M

Post [MOD] Without ROOT get rid of LAG on G3!!!

Whoa man..are you sure that you're reading those numbers correctly?? That's hot enough to fry an egg. :) Your phone should not be that hot at all.