• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mrchman

1. M

Post [ROM][10.0.0_r46][Sanders] DerpFest for Moto G5S Plus [13-09-2020]

No, you are not alone, I switched from this ROM because of this. Though I did stick to a ROM maintained by Sayed, I went to pixyos. I do normally find ROMs maintained by him have fewer issues, but I found no real solutions for that one.
  2. M

Post [ROM][9.0][PixysOS][Sanders][Official]

Has anyone used this with success or failure? Used on xt1806 for Verizon and didn't work in US. Also, when flashing, it says it's for Potter phone only, any way to undo this flashing for any possible damage caused?
  3. M

Post [ROM][10.0.0_r46][Sanders] DerpFest for Moto G5S Plus [13-09-2020]

Did you guys figure something out about this? Mine is also not quick charging. I do like the ROM though so far. Only flashed today, clean flash. Jk. It's working now for some reason
  4. M

Post [ROM][9.0.0][TREBLE]Android Open Source Illusion Project[Sanders][BETA][UNOFFICIAL]

Update works well, fingerprint gestures are working. I like the kernel mode selector and the color calibrator addition. Also, "Moto ****" lol.
  5. M

Post Best Custom ROM for Moto G5s Plus ???

Best Rom I really enjoy AOSiP right now.
  6. M

Post [ROM][9.0.0][TREBLE]Android Open Source Illusion Project[Sanders][BETA][UNOFFICIAL]

Can confirm, fingerprint gestures aren't working. Solid ROM, very well done. Feature request: QS tile to turn on or off account sync.
  7. M

Post [ROM][Pie][OFFICIAL] AOSPExtended V6.6 [Sanders][STABLE][TREBLE][17/06/2019]

I tried this one today on the Verizon network. - Annoying "HD capable sim" message that won't go away - normal 1 VoLTE call per reboot issue, really need to find a usable fix to this for Verizon... - Cannot edit APN Settings - "Apn settings not available for this user" - issue. I like the...
  8. M

Post [ROM] [9.0.x] LiquidRemix - MotoG5S Plus [AndroidPie]

wake time I have noticed that the stock kernel in this ROM keeps the phone awake a ton with google play services - usually around 80% of the time is awake, even at night. I tend to lose between 10-20% of my battery at night while sleeping. Everything works very well, except that. The reason I...
  9. M

The fastboot files you have are fine, you don't need newer ones. The adb commands on the op of that stock topic you sent are fine. They give all the commands you need and none of the ones you don't. I don't know though if that firmware you linked is the Oreo fw or if that's nougat. So you need...
  10. M

The sensor won't work at all until you move to Oreo base. When looking for commands on switching to Oreo firmware, don't use the commands for locking the bootloader or the commands for erasing the modem files. Part of the installation process does involve you flashing the recovery partition, so...
  11. M

Post Moto 360 Dead touch zone

I had something similar and ultimately got a replacement from Moto, seems to be due to a hardware issue.
  12. M

Have you tried going into Dev options and disabling hw overlays? That seems to have been the fix for me.