Recent content by MrCooper95

1. M

Post Bootloader Unlock Allowed "No" to "Yes" is now finally possible.

Try use Flashtool's fastboot mode method.
  2. M

Have a look in the service menu for bootloader status, and send a screenshot just to be sure
  3. M

I have seen this specific error before from another user but I dont know what is exactly causing the error, no one seems to have answers on google search. Try using a slightly older flashtool firmware like ( 0.9.25.0 ) if you on the newest.
  4. M

Enjoy, please hit the like on the thread. Cheers.
  5. M

Please do not ask NUGSM questions about the S1 Network Unlock Tool relating to bootloader unlocking. They only provide the credentials and the tool, as they do not know much about the Xperia bootloader unlocking.
  6. M

Use Flashtool for bootloader unlocking, you bootloader is not unlocked yet.
  7. M

I don't know what caused the errors from some of these guys. Some of it may be user related such as drivers, Flashtool version or a bigger issue related to the trim area, I may have to Google harder or get in contact with someone who knows more about the errors. I suppose get your code from EE...
  8. M

Yes. There are users that already unlocked the bootloader if you read through the thread replies. What Xperia phone and model do you have?
  9. M

Aren't SOV Xperia models only from KDDI Corporation?
  10. M

Good news, another two japanese phones working just fine without breaking SIM function. I guess so far, Docomo or SoftBank Xperia models ( SO ) works with this tool without problems so far. I will update the thread about this. Please let me know if you have any information.
  11. M

Hmm, so the bootloader is not unlocked, looks like there's a problem with fastboot when you tried to unlock bootloader with BLU option. What version of Flashtool are you using and try downloading the latest Android SDK, Z5 Compact driver etc... Although I assuming you know all about this. I...
  12. M

Please tell me your bootloader status in the service menu. Have you tried using TWRP recovery and installing custom ROMs or magisk/SuperSU which roots the firmware?
  13. M

What really matters, is your bootloader has been unlocked now? Check in service mode and send a screenshot.