• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mrdreamers4u

1. mrdreamers4u

Post [ROOT GUIDE] SamPWNED32 - Samsung J3 prime SM-J327T/SM-J327T1

can you provide a working download link to this please im on baseband and build SH2 and would like to see if this will root it.
  2. mrdreamers4u

Post (ROM) |ALPHA| [5.0.1] Ideal ONE UI Port {WIP}

I tried to install Safestrap but it didn't work and boot to it after installing it anyone know why? i did install busybox btw. i do use flashfire but i want SS also so incase of soft brick or something like that. because im assuming if i backup using FF i cant use it if i cant boot into the...
  3. mrdreamers4u

Post (ROM) [5.0.2] Taste Of Nougat |T.O.N|

flashfire keeps crashing :(
  4. mrdreamers4u

Post [GUIDE] Install Custom Rom [TouchWiz] In The i337 ATT [Updated-03-02-17]

Does anyone have the download link for Thor Rom wifi fix? The one here don't work.
  5. mrdreamers4u

Post [Q&A] [GAPPS][2015-06-01] Open GApps for Android 5.1, 5.0, 4.4

What's the difference between all the gapps? How do i know which one to get?
  6. mrdreamers4u

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] BLISSMALLOW [P51xx][UBER][03.08.2016]

What's the best gapps to get for performance for this rom?
  7. mrdreamers4u

Post [ ROM ] - Dhollmen KIT-KAT 4.4.4 - 2015 06 18

Thanks for the reply I did try to set it to its highest and it got faster because it was lagging from before but it started getting hot so I put everything back to the way it was but it still is faster than it was so actually just by setting it momentarily at its highest performance fixed the...
  8. mrdreamers4u

Post [ ROM ] - Dhollmen KIT-KAT 4.4.4 - 2015 06 18

can i set the cpu performance at its highest in settings and be ok?
  9. mrdreamers4u

Post Can I root this?

Here's more info
  10. mrdreamers4u

Thread Can I root this?

I wanna root and put TWRP on my truck stereo and flash a rom on it if possible and have it upgraded is this possible? Here's a link to the one i got and where. Let me know if there's more info you need to know and i'll get it. ;)...
  11. mrdreamers4u

Post [THEME][MOD][AROMA][M&M][V5][KITKAT][AUG.23.2014]

Download link don't work is there one that anyone has that does?
  12. mrdreamers4u

Post [THEME][MOD][CALIFORNIA★CHROME★CUSTOM][KITKAT][4.4.2][Jul.12.2014]

Download links don't work anyone got a good link?