Recent content by mrkoernchen

1. M

Post [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] Lineage 20 - scorpio (Mi Note 2)

Are you planning to release an updated Version of this ROM @lee.wp14 ?
  2. M

Post [ROM][10.0][OneUI 2.5][G930X/G935X/N930X/N935X]FloydQ V8.0

Does anyone else have the problem that after exactly one call the micorphone doesn't work anymore? I'm on the latest 7.0 with fix installed.
  3. M

Post [ROM][Discontinued][10.0][Scorpio] Pixel Experience [NORMAL/PLUS][AOSP][r41][23/12/2020]

Yes, I know that. :) I only mentioned it because there already are some MIUI Features present in the PE ROM and the ones I mentioned are present in the latest official PE ROMs for some Redmi Phones, like the Redmi Note 4X for example.
  4. M

Post [ROM][Discontinued][10.0][Scorpio] Pixel Experience [NORMAL/PLUS][AOSP][r41][23/12/2020]

I only notice that the sound quality of the speakers is a little bit flat, like on all the custom Roms so far. I would also like to see some more MIUI features ported to the PE ROM, like the MIUI Equalizer or Headphone Profiles, for examples.
  5. M

Post [TOOL] XiaoMiTool - Xiaomi rom changing made easy

Well, found two AdWare Application in the Exe File. Sorry, I'll pass.
  6. M

Post [ROM][9.0 Pie][Mi Note Standard and Pro][Virgo/Leo] MoKee Open Source [Official]

Just tested the ROM for the Note Pro. Works fine so far, a little weak battery, but that's the major problem of the phone since the beginning.
  7. M

Post How to install TWRP on Sony Xperia Z3 | Android 4.4.4 ?

I have the same problem. I can't find a detailed tutorial how to bring the latest TWRP on the phone. Would be great if someone could write a dummy-proof tutorial. :) I'm on the latest stock ROM (MM), btw.
  8. M

Post [8.1.0][Mi Note LTE/Pro] (Virgo/Leo) LineageOS15.1 Project [2017.12.14]

He allready does: https://github.com/GuaiYiHu
  9. M

Can you post a screenshot of your problem?
  10. M

I have the nightly instaled on my Leo and it works just fine. So far no Bugs, except a battery drop when you reboot the Phone. Is there a way to check out the Bootloader Version?
  11. M

https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=leo
  12. M

Everybody who want's to try a nearly stable 8.1.0 ROM for the Mi Note Pro, just use the latest Nightly of Mokee. Runs perfect with great battery life and good camera quality. No bugs so far.
  13. M

Can you post a Screenshot? Are you on the latest weekly ROM from xiaomi.eu? Gesendet von meinem MI 6 mit Tapatalk