Recent content by MrKoji

1. M

Thread Huawei Mate 10 Lite Keyboard

I just purchased a Huawei Mate 10 Lite or Nova 2i here in Asia. It replaced my old Asus Zenfone 2. My problem is that the keyboard is very different from my old one. This Mate 10 Lite / Nova 2i got Swift Keyboard pre-installed. On my Zenfone2, I can swipe the letter up to use capitals or swipe...
  2. M

Post [APP] WifiKill - disable internet for network hoggers (Android 4.x)

Hello man, i see you're using Zenfone 2. May I ask, is this working in your phone? Because I cannot get it to work.
  3. M

Post new fota official mm for z00a ( mashmallow ) from asus

Same thing I asked myself whether I should upgrade to 6.0.. But I wanted to save myself the trouble of bugs or any inconvenience it might cause so I wont be upgrading since Lollipop is doing good anyways. But I do hope someone can shed light on me if there's a big gain that i'll miss.
  4. M

Post [GENERAL HELP] Post Your Questions Here Instead of Making a New Thread

I am planning to root my ZE551ML. I have .194 firmware. Will it work fine to root using method 3 with my current firmware? And I can update OTA if ever there's an update right? Another thing, will I be forced to reset my phone or wipe data? I hope not coz most of my accounts like steam, etc...
  5. M

Thread Before Root Questions..

I am planning to root my ZE551ML. I have .194 firmware. Will it work fine to root using method 3 with my current firmware? And I can update OTA if ever there's an update right? Another thing, will I be forced to reset my phone or wipe data? I hope not coz most of my accounts like steam, etc...
  6. M

Post [ROOT] Newbie Question

I hope to receive any response..
  7. M

Thread [ROOT] Newbie Question

8. M

Post zenfone 2 vs oneplus one :D

Asus has advantage on their after sales service not just with OP but against other companies as well. They are one of the leading companies that wont leave you alone after buying a product.
  9. M

Post ZenPower (ASUS PowerBank)

The Power bank takes 9 hours to be fully charged with 5v/1A. 6 hours with 5v/2A. It provides an output of 5.1v/2.4A for fast charging. You can check asus website for more info. http://www.asus.com/ph/Phones/ASUS_ZenPower/
  10. M

Thread ZenPower (ASUS PowerBank)

Got my ZenPower. The 1st credit card size 10050mAh power bank. ? Not sure w/ the price for other countries but it'll be released in the Philippines for 795php soon. ?
  11. M

Post Tempered glass screen protectors?

Not really a fan of TG. I think GG3 is enough for my zf2.. Got 1 phone for more than a year already.. No scratches w/ just Dragon Tail equipped.
  12. M

Post Zenfone 2 Accessories

Still waiting for mine to arrive including the zenpower. Hope it'll be sooner. :fingers-crossed:
  13. M

Post [ZenFone2] [150515] ZE551ML_ WW_ VV2.17.40.12 Update

Good job ASUS for the continuous after sales support. ?
  14. M

Post Video Playback Issues Zenfone 2 CL

Got already 2 threads in zentalk regarding the issue. I hope they'll fix it soon. Here's my thread in zentalk: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8365 Here's from another person: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=7673&extra=page%3D1