• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by mrmrmrmr

1. M

Post [MOD][PORT] Samsung Gear 360 Manager for all devices [Updated: 21/Jan/21, v1.4.00.4-FW]

thanks for the feedback. I was ecpecting this result, but mayne you can find another http server implementation which works for Gear 360 2016 version. In that case, please reach me on Github. I can add it and make it compatible with my Android app.
  2. M

Post [MOD][PORT] Samsung Gear 360 Manager for all devices [Updated: 21/Jan/21, v1.4.00.4-FW]

I created my own solution. If anyone's interested , you can get it here: https://github.com/ilker-aktuna/Gear-360-File-Access-from-Android-phones
  3. M

no one interested on this subject anymore ?
  4. M

Today I noticed that my Gear 360 app on the NOte 10 plus phone crash when I go into gallery ; that is after my phone upgraded to Android 11. I realized that Samsung did not update the app to support Android 11 storage permission requirements. Then I found this thread. But I'm not sure if this...
  5. M

Thread RK3066 800x600 unit - upgrade options ?

I have a RK3066 800x600 unit with Android 4.4.4 Since it is an old Android version, some google apps can not be updated (Maps etc.) is there a solution to this ? is there a newer Android ROM for this unit ? (RK3066)
  6. M

Thread RK3066 800x600 unit - upgrade options ?

I have a RK3066 800x600 unit with Android 4.4.4 Since it is an old Android version, some google apps can not be updated (Maps etc.) is there a solution to this ? is there a newer Android ROM for this unit ? (RK3066)
  7. M

Post [ROM][RK3066/RK3188][SD/HD] Malaysk ROMs Android 4.4.4 for any yet known MTCB-Device

I have a RK3066 800x600 unit with Android 4.4.4 Since it is an old Android version, some google apps can not be updated (Maps etc.) is there a solution to this ? is there any advantage of upgrading to this ROM ?
  8. M

Post Import objects to 3D scanner

today I noticed that Samsung has added "import 3d object" feature to the app. But I could not figure out which format it supports. I tried many formats (stl, obj, gltf, ply, mtf...) , none of them were imported. I then tried importing a zip file like the ones already in the "3d scanner" folder...
  9. M

Post Android 11 - One UI 3 update issue

"details not seen" was caused by my theme. I just changed the theme and now details are visible. but the second part of my question remains: " Also, some applications can not detect that the phone is connected to network. For example DJI Robomaster app says it is not connected and can not...
  10. M

thx. still 3.0 on mine. I hope 3.1 solves this issue.
  11. M

weird. noone else has it ? when shall we see OneUI 3.1 for Note 10+ ? and how can we see the current OneUI version ?
  12. M

Thread Android 11 - One UI 3 update issue

Hi, After the Android 11 (One UI 3) update on my Note 10 plus phone, it does not show the wifi network details properly. IP Address, Network Speed and Security parameters show empty under wifi settings. Also, some applications can not detect that the phone is connected to network. For example...
  13. M

Post Apps utilizing ToF camera

I know that one. Nice but looking for other useful functions...
  14. M

Post Apps utilizing ToF camera

I guess this topic is not interesting for many ?