Recent content by MrSmile83

1. MrSmile83

Post Question 12.0.3.0 Global, Root, MIUI Dialer, Nova Launcher...

You use the Xiaomi.eu now. Have the MIUI Dialer a Spam call identifier?
  2. MrSmile83

Post Question Indonesian stock rom for Mi 11

So... Somebody now how can I download the indonesian stock rom for Xiaomi Mi 11?
  3. MrSmile83

This is the msin problem. If I unlock the bootloader and install a custom ROM I Lost the warranty. I don't want It.
  4. MrSmile83

I don't want the indonesian languaje. I'm from Spain. I want to get the miui dialer anda Contact instead the Google apps and I have been researching and the indonesian stock ROM have It.
  5. MrSmile83

Thread Question Indonesian stock rom for Mi 11

Hi everybody. I want to get xiaomi dialer and contacts in my Global Mi 11 without lost my warranty. I read about the indonesian stock rom: Is the same that global version and I get this apps? If I'm right, I can install this rom without root the phone or change the booloader (may be I need to...
  6. MrSmile83

How we say in spanish: "te he metido los perros en danza" jaja. I Read about TWRP not is ready jet for MI11. What is fastboot ROM version and what is the diference between a normal ROM?
  7. MrSmile83

Thank you very much, Asnamus, for amswering so quickly. I have a couple of doubts: 1. You said that I cannot install the apk manually (I have also tried it and X- closes) but that if we wait, a modified one will come out. However, I have searched and there is nothing similar for users of other...
  8. MrSmile83

Hello, I don't know if this will be the best thread to ask my question, but I think so. I just bought a XIAOMI MI11 (I had always had Samsung) and I am very happy except for the dialer: I don't like the Google dialer or the contacts at all. I know I have several ways to fix it: 1. Rotating the...
  9. MrSmile83

Post [Noble Note8 Experience 1.0 BETA2 N8 PORT][SM-G920/5 F-FD-I-K-L-S-T-W8][06/11/2017]

Thank you very much. I feel stupid. I flash the navbar zip because I thought it might be a patch for some bug (like FIX GPS).
  10. MrSmile83

Post [Noble Note8 Experience 1.0 BETA2 N8 PORT][SM-G920/5 F-FD-I-K-L-S-T-W8][06/11/2017]

I have a doubt: when I installed the NNE V4, the three virtual buttons from S8 appeared, is it OK? or did I do something wrong? Can I disable them? Thanks!
  11. MrSmile83

Will there be version 4.0 of NNE S8 Port? When will it be launched? I have a suggestion: We can not have a screen with rounded corners like the Galaxy S8 but we can simulate its effect with apps like this: Https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easy4u.roundcorner (there are actually...
  12. MrSmile83

Some news from the S8 cam app? I miss two options: 1) Flash screen in the selfie mode and 2) Sticker selfies mode (not works).
  13. MrSmile83

You are rigth! I tried and tried until it finally works! Thanks! ---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ---------- I have a S6 Edge. I solve the problem with the advice of edgarrosandy. Thanks. ---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post...
  14. MrSmile83

I have the same problem that you. We must wait because the S8 camera have some bugs yet. Maybe this is one of this. ---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ---------- No work for me :( In the themes screen I only have standard theme.
  15. MrSmile83

Post Is there an S View cover (or equivaent) for S6 Edge

Hi! I bought a S View original case cover for S6 and fits perfectly into my S6 edge. The phone detects its because in settings appears the option accessories and allows me to set the background of the window or the information that I want to show. But not working. I know that it is not for the...