• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by mruibal

1. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0.0][ham] LineageOS 16.0

Hello! Where can I download the last build of Lineage OS 16.0 for ham? I think last one was the 02102021 (10th february 2021). Regards.
  2. M

Post Question Redmi Note 9T gcam apk

This link Eng version. https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/f/dl6/
  3. M

Post Question Redmi Note 9T gcam apk

This worked for me. Not enabling Google AWB.
  4. M

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0.0][ham] LineageOS 16.0

Great Job. Many thanks to the developers. Keep with your good work.
  5. M

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Nexus 5 (hammerhead) [DISCONTINUED]

Navigation buttons missing in last update. How to solve this bug? Enviado desde mi Mi 5 mediante Tapatalk
  6. M

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Nexus 5 (hammerhead) [DISCONTINUED]

Problem with android navigation system In the last update the android navigation system disappeared in my hammerhead, no buttons nor gestures navigation system. Thanks in advance. Update: I just formated and reinstalled again and it worked fine.
  7. M

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5

I got tired with GPS issues from this rom. I just installed Pixel Experience Official and the GPS got a fix in less than a second! Despite this, I give a lot of thanks to developers of LOS 17.1 for their awesome work. Nevertheless I must say that in my case I found a better solution in other...
  8. M

Despite seen 8 satellites a GPS lock tooks more than 15 minutes and is unstable. It is not a hardware problem. Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
  9. M

I do a clean install as follows: use twrp 3.4 connect gemini to pc. boot in Twrp Select format and wipe cache and system. Activate adbsideload Use adbsideload to push last los17.1 rom Use adbsideload to push gapps stock. Result is GPS buggy. GPS worked fine with the first official 17.1...
  10. M

I made a clean install and GPS is not ok. It sees a lot of satellites but It is unable to get locación. Software bug. Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
  11. M

AFAIK Xiaomi Mi 5 only support GPS, GLONASS and BAIDU GNSS constelacións. Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
  12. M

Mi 5 is not hardware compatible with Galileo GNSS. Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
  13. M

I must say that after installing this firmware https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/download/?file=fw_gemini_miui_MI5Global_8.11.22_c5d7ee6745_8.0.zip GPS was working, gmaps also working but tooks 10 minutes or more to get gps location and it is a little unstable obtaining speed. I just installed...
  14. M

Thank you! I installed it but did not solved gps issues. I will try with wipes. Enviado desde mi ZUK Z1 mediante Tapatalk
  15. M

Thais is Mi5 thread, not Mi A1. Thank you. Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk