Recent content by MrVoshel

1. M

Post [GUIDE] Mega Unbrick Guide for A Hard Bricked OnePlus 7 Pro

Force turning off your device by pressing power+volume up for 10 seconds, when it's off press power+both volume buttons. It should show up on Device Manager as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM 3)", if that's the case MSMDownloadTool should work.
  2. M

Post [Request] persist.img

Thanks guys, both working. I'm not in the US, I randomly chose a country. Anyways I flashed the GM1917 9.5.6 on my GM1913 9.5.4, and no problems. Also tested the 9.5.5 GM1913 and working. I don't think persist is phone/update-dependant, also because OnePlus hasn't done any updates or specific...
  3. M

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ma.wanam.partitions&hl=it can you try using this app?
  4. M

djsubterrain https://i.imgur.com/Z1GyAlR.png no persist here. Do you mind sharing yours?
  5. M

Didn't think it would matter, anyways, I'm on 9.5.5 GM1913, but if needed I can switch to 9.5.4
  6. M

Thread [Request] persist.img

Hi, is anyone here able to backup their persist.img and share it here? I somehow corrupted my partition and my sensors aren't working. I don't know if this applies to this device, but I found this guide on a Xiaomi Mi A1 guide...
  7. M

Post [ROM][STOCK][FASTBOOT][OP7P] Stock Fastboot ROMs for OnePlus 7 Pro/ 7 Pro 5G

On the "9.5.5-GM21BA-OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.E.09_OTA_009_all_1905230034_14629-FASTBOOT.zip" (I don't know if this also happens in other packages) in the "images.zip" there's no persist.img. My persist partition got corrupted and MSMDownloadTool won't flash it, so can someone share it? Or if It's...
  8. M

Post [MSMTOOL] Bounty [CLOSED]

https://anonfile.com/d3Zel9t1nd/MSMDownloadTool_rar No password and free. Please don't DM me if you have any problem with it. Works in a GM1913 (Europe) Oneplus 7 Pro. Mine was completely hard bricked, erased all partitions and this tool was able to recover them.
  9. M

Post [MSMTOOL] Bounty [CLOSED]

Atlantian Check DM
  10. M

Post [KERNEL] [UNIFIED] [CUSTOM 8.1-9.0] [3.18.136] Flash Kernel - R57 - 27 Mar

Nice kernel! A small request, could you add OC and maybe a bit brighter flashlight? If I'm not wrong the second one is also handled by the kernel. Here is the commit.. The description says that it fixes the "overexposured" photos, but since on OOS we don't suffer of this problems the result...
  11. M

Post [UNIFIED] Render Kernel [OOS-N-EAS-R2][LOS-N-EAS-R8]

Tried with a clean flash, still no wifi >.>
  12. M

Post [MOD][SCRIPT] OxygenOS 3.5.* Community Build Cleaner/Debloater Flashable ZIP

For those who have problems with the script, there is a solution! :> (This method should work on all OS) Boot into TWRP Enable MTP Connect your phone to your PC (Install adb drivers on your PC if you didn't) Type this in adb: adb shell chown -R media_rw:media_rw /data/media Flash the debloater...
  13. M

Post Amoled problem?

My first OP3 has burn in problems and it also had this common amoled issue, my second OP3 has this "issue", It's normal, I had the same issue on my S4 mini.
  14. M

Post [EOL] [TOOL] OnePlus3/3T Unified ToolKit, Unlock, Flash TWRP, Root, More! [v5.0U]

> Click me < There is a solution :good: Just follow thread's instruction. I hope I helped.
  15. M

Thread [HELP] 2x Flashlight brightness on OOS?

Is there a way to have 2x flashlight brighness on OOS like sultan did on its rom? Here is its commit Since I don't know how to compile and modify a kernel is there any other way to change the brightness? (by changing system files maybe :confused: ) I already tried going to...