Recent content by msd24200

1. msd24200

Post [ROM][F2FS/EXT4][AOSP][BSZAospLp v1.9.9][5.1.1_r38 LMY49M][SuperSU|BusyBox][16/8/11]

After the update to lollipop, my wife's 2012 nexus 7 was pretty useless so I ended up buying her a newer asus zenpad 8.0 a couple of years ago. In that time the n7 has pretty much just sat on the self because it was so slow that no one in the house wanted to use it. I tried parrotmod and it...
  2. msd24200

Post GS7 Edge getting extremely hot and battery draining very fast. Please Help!

I to Uninstalled all oculus items and working jut fine now!
  3. msd24200

Post GS7 Edge getting extremely hot and battery draining very fast. Please Help!

Pretty much the same thing that happened with mine, I figured it was either the update or the oculus update but I'm leaning more towards the firmware update. I usually get around 7hrs of sot and today just under 2hrs of sot! Sent from my SM-T800 using XDA-Developers mobile app ---------- Post...
  4. msd24200

Post September 2016 update now live

I'm not sure if it was the update or not and I haven't installed anything else, but today the android system is EATING my battery. I had been getting around 7hrs of sot but today it's less then 2hrs sot and at 5%. It's showing android system had used like 24 or 25% of my battery and it is at...
  5. msd24200

Post TAB S 10.5 sm-t800 MARSHMALLOW

When I left the house it was at 228 of 250 apps optimized, should be good to go by the time that I return home. Any opinions on the update yet?
  6. msd24200

Post TAB S 10.5 sm-t800 MARSHMALLOW

Downloading on the US WiFi variant for me as well!
  7. msd24200

Post Finally Galaxy tab S will receive Marshmallow.

yeah I am still waiting for that update as well.
  8. msd24200

Post New Tab S 10.5 Owner..

Purchased mine at Walmart on clearance. Unopened box $250 and it serves me well. Been using it at college, movies, browsing the web, some gaming (light games) and I've been fairly satisfied with the results. Sent from my SM-T800 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  9. msd24200

Post Finally Galaxy tab S will receive Marshmallow.

Yeah, I'm still waiting that as well! Sent from my SM-T800 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  10. msd24200

Post How's your battery life so far?

I disabled that stuff the moment I got home from the store with my phone.
  11. msd24200

All the AT&T apps except for usage manager, my AT&T, and lookout.
  12. msd24200

Great battery life for me as well! With this screen shot there was A LOT OF YOUTUBE! I'm running bone stock, most of the bloat disabled, and adaptive brightness on.
  13. msd24200

Post Battery life on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Just found this subject in the questions and answers forum. Sorry apparently my xda app or data connection is acting up not loading everything. Please close this thread.
  14. msd24200

Thread Battery life on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Thread started to show off and discuss the battery life we are getting on our device. I'll try to get some screen shots soon but I just got my s7 edge a few days ago. I love it! Currently I'm bone stock and with a lot of YouTube, Amazon, Web surfing, and some minimal gaming I'm getting on...