Recent content by mtdoughty

1. M

Post three network uk

My three UK Sim works in both Sim slots, so I don't see why there would be a problem.
  2. M

Post [ROM][LOLLIPOP 5.1][UNOFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod: cm-12.1 for SM-T705 16gb

Hi Guys, I've also seen occasional issues with the radio stability, although not enough to really cause me a problem. I will try and look at this but it is not something I know much about (yet!), so it might take awhile. In the mean time can someone who can reliably reproduce this see if...
  3. M

What is the actual problem with Google Camera?
  4. M

Yes - there haven't been any device specific changes so that would be a good summary. If you haven't done so already I suggest updating as it will incorporate the latest stagefright fixes.
  5. M

I've not disappeared, just got very limited spare time at the moment. Luckily Bu44er has stepped in to provide some more regular builds.
  6. M

I'm not sure that you supplied enough information to help you, but my intimidate thought is that it may be a DNS problem. You said you can 'ping 8.8.8.8' but can you 'ping google.com' ?
  7. M

Thanks. I will incorporate into the next build I make.
  8. M

I've updated the the first post with a new build that incorporates the fix. I'm still not quite sure if this is a bit of a hack as I've just copied microphone settings from the speaker phone. If you use this feature you may want to tweak the values under "voice-earpiece-mic-wb" in...
  9. M

I've only ever used odin for this (its about the only thing I still use Windows for). Unless someone can recommend a way they have actually tried, I suggest that you wait till you get home.
  10. M

You should only need to use "brunch klimtlte" to build the ROM. I miss lead you in my response above by writing "brunch klimtwifi", when I meant "breakfast klimtwifi". The "breakfast klimtwifi" is important as it pulls in all the dependencies that are shared between klimtlte & klimtwifi...
  11. M

I would always recommend wiping the data & cache partitions when moving to a new Rom
  12. M

It looks like it can't find the kernel source. Did you put the Kernel source under the path "kernel/samsung/klimtwifi" ? Note we use the same kernel as the SM-700 so the path is to klimtwifi and not klimtlte. (Although if you followed the instructions you linked to above the command...
  13. M

Thanks for the update. I've run the Rom with the Lollipop modem and libs for a week and come to the conclusion that it it is much less stable than the kitkat version. I will update the first post to recommend that the KitKat modem and libs are used. Cheers
  14. M

Cheers Dude - Do you mind if I update the first post with the link to your mirror?
  15. M

Thread [ROM][LOLLIPOP 5.1][UNOFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod: cm-12.1 for SM-T705 16gb

This is a build of Cyanogenmod 12.1 for the Tab S 8.4 LTE (SM-T705). This build is based on the last copy I had of Eousphoros' device tree source prior to them being deleted. All credit therefore goes to Eousphoros for the original port. I have only fixed a couple of build errors against...