Recent content by mudhi

1. mudhi

Post jelly bean OTA file from Taiwan!!!

I've updated since the first minute of the release, after the update the p-sensor and light sensor was broken, tested using *#*#3424#*#* I don't know if it is caused by the update or not, anyway, it was just fixed by warranty, and the phone will be send back to me tomorrow.
  2. mudhi

Post [MOD][27 Sep] MusicBox ver 3.0 Release + OTA 1 | base 2.17.401.2 | Sources

I have not yet rooted my phone, and my ROM has newer source, I don't know if it is newer or not, but I just attach it, in case there is some difference.
  3. mudhi

Post Taiwan has new update(2012.09.21)

Got the update 2.17.709.7, nothing new so far, but didn't fix teeter game either, the ball didn't run smooth.
  4. mudhi

Post [ROM]InsertCoin 19.0-4 | SENSE 5 | JellyBean 4.2.2 | 4.18.401.2

Just got this device few days ago, not yet unlocked, everything stock, this is a fast device, with only one thing bothers me, while playing teeter, the ball animation keeps jumping, very not smooth, can this be solve by custom kernel or ROM?
  5. mudhi

Post [KERNEL][JUL.17]Bricked-3.0|3.0.36|v1.4|cmdline|Sweep2Wake|mpdecision|bad ass

With base 3.33.709.6 ota updated, firmware still 3.32. V1.4, random shutdown, either firmware 3.32 and 3.33. V1.31 with no issues. Random shutdowns mostly happens around 50% Batt life V1.4 batt drain is lesser, but charging stuck on around 80%, en it was full, have to reboot to show 100%.
  6. mudhi

Post [KERNEL][JUL.17]Bricked-3.0|3.0.36|v1.4|cmdline|Sweep2Wake|mpdecision|bad ass

On Rom. 3.32, v1.31 - no random reboots nor shutdown. V1.4 random reboots. On Rom 3.33 and firmware 3.33, v1.31 normal, v1.4 random shutdowns, no random reboots. I think voltage related?
  7. mudhi

Post [FIX] Random reboots/shutdowns. Pictures added!

Never happens when using bricked kernel < v1.31, but always happens on v1.4, I thought it was kernel issue, after I found this thread, I just clean the battery contacts with alcohol and was fixed.
  8. mudhi

Post Beats Mod GB & ICS (Beats Dolby SRS Equalizer)

Why not just install an XE version, you can also try clear cache and dalvik. I would like to mod it, but only when I have spare time.
  9. mudhi

They are 2, ext.jar + widget.jar
  10. mudhi

Use the v5.1.zip then replacing the HtcListen.apk from v5.2, then odex the HtcListen.apk and the 2 framework files, then pack it into zip and flash. There is odex script somewhere here in the forum.
  11. mudhi

The mod includes the sound boost, which is TPA2051*.csv files.
  12. mudhi

Yes, it should work on every 3.32.401.105 base ROM, and the mod should work on InsertCoin ROM v5.x too, as I'm using the ROM.
  13. mudhi

Just replace the framework file ext.jar and widget.jar with the non-xe one, it's the only difference, e.g. 3.32.401.5 compare to 3.32.401.105
  14. mudhi

I don't know all the ins/outs of those libs, but here is what I know, for old versions, service.jar is used, there is a method which is called by music apps, to see if xe or non-xe device, recent versions roms isn't used anymore, but widget.jar and ext.jar is used, something called build flag...
  15. mudhi

It should work for InsertCoin 5.x, or bas 3.32, it shouldn't break anything, as I don't include framework files or libraries already.