• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by MugetsuX93

1. M

Post Development [ROM][11][Poco F3][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

Hi @blinoff82 , thanks for the constant updates. Its a really smooth and awesome rom to use. However, I just ran into a crash and force reboot when I did a whatsapp video call. "Picture Adjustment Backend not ready". This same crash happened in another custom rom (DOT OS) when I used video apps...
  2. M

Post Development [ROM]OFFICIAL - [WEEKLY] AICP - 16.1 - 11.0 [ALIOTH]

I think what @CerealKiiller Says is true. I faced a crash in DOT OS related to live display. Its not AOD. Its optimization of your screen based on time and day. Basically something like color adjustment. The crash log indicate this error - "Picture Adjustment Backend not ready". At this point...
  3. M

Post Development ROM ❯ ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN ❯ UNOFFICIAL ❯ ProtonAOSP 11

Can you check if normal phone calls are working fine for you? When I dial someone, I am able to hear their voice but they are not able to hear mine. VOIP calls like whatsapp/duo/telegram work well but normal calls, without using any bluetooth earphones are not working properly. To reproduce...
  4. M

Post Development [ROM][11][Poco F3][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

There seems to be only one bug on this otherwise fantastic rom. During voip calls (whatsapp, duo, etc.), when talking over phone speaker/microphone, the other party is able to hear the echo of their own voice. This does not happen if speaking over bluetooth earphones. Apart from this minor...
  5. M

Post Question Camera performance on custom ROM with GCam

The image quality is better. But I agree with you on the options part. Lot of customization in stock cam.
  6. M

Much better than stock cam. You can give it a try :)
  7. M

I am using custom ROM Arrow OS and installed GCAM in it. Works wonderfully without issues.
  8. M

Post Development [ROM] [11.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [WEEKLY]

Hmmm..thats strange. I am not sure why this happened. Can you try to reflash instead of update? Backup your data before you do so.
  9. M

Post Development [ROM] [11.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [WEEKLY]

What device are you using? Also, check if your zip file downloaded completely.
  10. M

One thing I noticed is the front camera video recording is capped at 720p. If increased to 1080p in Gcam mod, it crashes the camera. Will see if I can get some logs around that.
  11. M

Check this thread and download the gcam mod recommended here - https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/gcam-perfect-gcam-for-main-camera-less-for-ultrawide.4284561/#post-85102959
  12. M

I have been using Arrow OS since yesterday. Fantastic experience so far. Stable and smooth af. Thank you @palaych for this beauty. Also installed the latest update released on 29th May via OTA, so OTA updates are working fine as well. A changelog surrounding that would be helpful. :). Overall, a...
  13. M

Use Magisk hide to hide all your banking apps. Also hide magisk itself. I also use banking apps and it works perfectly fine for me.
  14. M

Can anyone confirm if the rom boots for Mi 11x (alliothin) ?? Yes, this rom boots for MI 11x. I am using Mi 11x and it is an excellent rom.