Recent content by muhtesem insan

1. muhtesem insan

Post The tempature of your phone too low.

It was a defective battery, issue was fixed after replacement.
  2. muhtesem insan

Thread The tempature of your phone too low.

Hi, yesterday I have started to having this error with random intervals and since then my phone stopped charging. When i connect it to charger it would say charging but battery icon won't change, led would not turn on or battery percentage would not change. Has anyone encountered this problem?
  3. muhtesem insan

Post Change language separately from region

I have international version but i can't set Region to Turkey when language is set to English.
  4. muhtesem insan

Post Change language separately from region

I'd like that too.
  5. muhtesem insan

Post [ROM][CM12.1][Lollipop][Android 5.1.1] NightOwl 20180124

thanks guys i installed it to my sisters phone after responses. Hope she won't have any more problems stock rom became too slow to use. And specially Danke Schön für bauner
  6. muhtesem insan

Post [ROM][CM12.1][Lollipop][Android 5.1.1] NightOwl 20180124

I'm planning to install this rom for my sister, but not sure if it's ready for daily usage. People seem to be happy about it, but people in these forum are -mostly- like tinker with their devices. What i am asking is, if this rom is ready for daily use by a barely computer literate person.
  7. muhtesem insan

Post Breaking News(Official) Lollipop arrived for SM-N900 NOTE 3

leaked version had problems with facebook app and juice defender. Do these problems persist?
  8. muhtesem insan

Post New Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 Android 5.0 Official Stock Russian Firmware

does new facebook app works or should we still use old one as leaked version?
  9. muhtesem insan

Post [ROM] [SM-N900] [BETA] CyanogenMod 11 [08/12/2014]

I am planning to use this rom, not for testing purposes but as main phone. How stable is it and does this lag really bad or is it usable?
  10. muhtesem insan

Post Lollipop Beta for Note 3 (N900) - N900XXUEBOA5 update

THANKS!!!!!! Your Ps. gave me the idea of trying it on my old computer and it worked! I was able to flash NJ3, I'm not gonna try to flash lollipop -at least not till weekend-.
  11. muhtesem insan

1) I flashed 5.0 without any problems then supersu said update the binaries and after that it said reboot the phone. 2) After reboot it stuck in bootloop so I wipe the data from recovery but it was still in bootloop 3) I tried to install update.zip(lollipop) again and reboot still stuck in...
  12. muhtesem insan

I had this problem AFTER flashing the 5.0 Lollipop. I had stuck in bootloop so i tried to get out of it and now bricked it. My only hope is when 5.0 is out I would be able to flash it.
  13. muhtesem insan

I tried to flash back nj3 after bootloop problem and flashing failed. I tried this and it's still failed. I believe I've bricked my phone.
  14. muhtesem insan

It worked fine at first but after first reboot it's stuck in bootloop.
  15. muhtesem insan

As far as i understood from google translate some devices got beta update by mistake so this is not end product. hopefully black background is in their todo list.