• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by muneeb rizwan

1. M

Post Question Unable to mount error in TWRP

For me the solution was to directly boot into twrp through cmd Fastboot boot twrp.img
  2. M

Post Development [ROM][11.0] DerpFest for Redmi Note 10 [OFFICIAL][mojito/sunny]

does changing kernel solves this?
  3. M

Post Development [ROM][11.0] DerpFest for Redmi Note 10 [OFFICIAL][mojito/sunny]

I am having an issue with some roms where if I am in a WhatsApp call the audio will all be glitchy if I end a call it will slow down the phone and ends the call after 4 to 5 sec Currently using Derpfest latest build also had similar issue with other roms but cannot remember their names NOTE ...
  4. M

Post General [INDEX] Redmi Note 10: Info,guides,roms,kernels,ANX,etc

I am having an issue with some roms where if I am in a WhatsApp call the audio will all be glitchy if I end a call it will slow down the phone and ends the call after 4 to 5 sec Currently using Derpfest latest build also had similar issue with other roms but cannot remember their names NOTE ...
  5. M

Post General [INDEX] Redmi Note 10: Info,guides,roms,kernels,ANX,etc

go checkout the forum for crdroid some one has solved this solution there
  6. M

Post Question Sunny can't flash this rom again

what error does this tool shows
  7. M

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-flash-custom-roms-through-fastboot-mojito-sunny.4300957/ USE THIS TOOL
  8. M

Your thread name and question are both totally different Both mojito and sunny are the same devices and all the custom roms are compatible for both even if they specify that they are for mojito Second you are saying that you are facing problems regarding installation If you want our help you...
  9. M

Post Question Can I flash roms made for the Note 10 pro (sweet) to work on the Note 10 Pro Max (sweetin)?

First of all this forum is for Redmi Note 10 with code name Mojito\Sunny So It will be better for you to ask this question in Redmi note 10 pro forum Second for Redmi note 10 both mojito and sunny have exactly the same specs and the respective Roms are compatible for each other
  10. M

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][UNIFIED][ANX] Nusantara Project - Stable

Can you tell me what is installer apk
  11. M

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][UNIFIED][ANX] Nusantara Project - Stable

Hi , There is an issue I cannot play pubg mobile (which I play usually 2 to 3 hours a day) it works fine but when i enter in a match after some time pubg shows that my account is frozen for using an old version of emulater (I am telling again an old version of "emulater") it has never occured...
  12. M

Post Development Evolution-X A11 Unofficial For Redmi Note 10 [Mojito/Sunny]

What is the difference between this and the other evolution x